GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special

+2
bocerty
Jayo Cluxton
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special - Page 2 Empty Re: Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special

Post  johnnos bulls Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:36 pm

As was half of limerick...men cried
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special - Page 2 Empty Re: Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Yes the Kerrygold Champion Chase at Punchestown. I was large on Moscow Flyer. Sad

A large jockey - No wonder he f***in' lost! Razz Razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 pm

well done on your bet today Jayo - wish to f**k i could say the same - care to share any of your tips for tomorrow???????? pale
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 pm

bocerty, did you not have Big Bucks? I'm going bad too, am thinking of going mental tomorrow especially in the last. Hoping AP McCoy will be storming up the hill on Clew Bay Cove.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:46 pm

bocerty wrote:well done on your bet today Jayo - wish to f**k i could say the same - care to share any of your tips for tomorrow???????? pale

Seriously Boc - not usually lucky and no great student of from! Guy in the Star has been awesome in picking winners though - didn't follow him all week but one of the girls in work is and is cleaning up! Picked up 90th min from an exchange between Loyal and Slasher and just had a feeling about some of the others. But lost a few big prices as well - eg first two winners on day 1. I won about 130/140 first two days but girl I work with won 240 cos I gave her 'Aura About You' and '90th Minute' again thanks to Loyal. Its more about getting the right ducks in a row I think tbh!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am

O.K. I'm playing big on McCoy in the last. Massive tip for Alan King's Oh Crick. Still I'll ignore that and go for McCoy.

Am really looking forward to the Gold Cup. I hope Kauto Star does it, if he does, it will be one of the great achievements.

I believe Cavan Slasher will put up a tip on Hoganstand in the morning and am guessing its Mouse Morris' horse in the 2.40. Keep an eye out for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:51 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:O.K. I'm playing big on McCoy in the last. Massive tip for Alan King's Oh Crick. Still I'll ignore that and go for McCoy.

Am really looking forward to the Gold Cup. I hope Kauto Star does it, if he does, it will be one of the great achievements.

I believe Cavan Slasher will put up a tip on Hoganstand in the morning and am guessing its Mouse Morris' horse in the 2.40. Keep an eye out for it.

ok, i dont know what your saying.?? however , my bro has made a tidy sum on chelt so far , so has a few of my mates, however i keep askin for a tip and no ones giving me anything, is tomorrow the last day??? loyal, give us a name. i feel left out
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:06 am

Kauto Star 2/1 3.20, Lino!

I will be having my biggest ever bet on him. Thats partly because I think he'll win and partly because he is one of my most favourite horses ever.

And Walkon in the first race will be hard to beat up his favourite hill once again.

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 am

Loyal i had Big Bucks in competition on HS but I didnt actually back it!!!!!!!!

the only returns i've had all week are from Aura About You - hopefully today will bring some better news.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Pity about ebidyan. Was hoping he'd win it for the enclosure celebration alone. Was on mourad anyway so made some ground. Come on KAUTO
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:32 pm

johnnos bulls wrote:Pity about ebidyan. Was hoping he'd win it for the enclosure celebration alone. Was on mourad anyway so made some ground. Come on KAUTO

Sickened about Ebidiyan, would have been great to see him do well, Brady's celebrations afterwards would have been a sight to behold too!
Kauto Star made up for it though, ended the week on a very high note, atta boy Ruby! cheers
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 pm

won 70 sheets yesterday, bad day today. Had a double on Daves Dream and Denman, threw on 20, would have made a packet. Even if i had gone each way I would have made a tidy sum.
Doh Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Ruby you absolute legend...lights out til wednesday ....!!!!!!!
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Kauto Star 2/1 3.20, Lino!

I will be having my biggest ever bet on him. Thats partly because I think he'll win and partly because he is one of my most favourite horses ever.

And Walkon in the first race will be hard to beat up his favourite hill once again.

my bro gave me a heads up loyal, but cheers Wink . reverse forcast kauto star and denman cheers !! won 146 blips. probably peanuts to you guys, but i'm delighted!!!! i wouldn't even win an argument
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2