GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special

+2
bocerty
Jayo Cluxton
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special Empty Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special

Post  Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special!

Will be posted on this thread after 6pm tomorrow evening. Runs on Tuesday and on a line of form with the favourite, should be about 2/1! If there are 3 horses better than this horse in this field, then I will be very very surprised. I give it a major squeak - that is a hint as to who the likely jockey might be!!!!

Stay tuned for more.........................You don't want to miss this.

Please Note: This is not a tip, I do not have any contact with the stable to which this horse belongs. It is purely based on the videos, interviews and figures available to me - It might not even be declared - but I really hope it is.

Back to top Go down

Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special Empty Re: Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

As Liam's Avatar saays - this time next week we'll all be millionaires!! Go on the Loyal - ya good thing ya!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special Empty Re: Loyal2TheRoyal 40/1 Festival Special

Post  bocerty Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:51 pm

looking forward to it loyal - i'll put the new Merc on order in the morning
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:59 pm

The big tip is Aura About You in the 4.40 Tuesday. She is still 40/1 with some bookmakers. She's trained by Paul Nolan and ridden by Squeaky Cawley.

The main reason Quevaga is favourite is down to two things. One is hearsay, the other is her run in France behind Hurricane Fly when he beat her 2L giving her four pounds.

Aura About You was beaten 4.5L by Hurricane Fly at Fairyhouse getting only two pounds. That form makes Aura About You as good as Quevaga. Add in the fact that Aura ABout You would have found the race very short at Fairyhouse (they went a crawl too), Huricane Fly was probably a better horse at Fairyhouse and tomorrow Quevaga has to give her 3lbs and you have a seriously good value bet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:The big tip is Aura About You in the 4.40 Tuesday. She is still 40/1 with some bookmakers. She's trained by Paul Nolan and ridden by Squeaky Cawley.

The main reason Quevaga is favourite is down to two things. One is hearsay, the other is her run in France behind Hurricane Fly when he beat her 2L giving her four pounds.

Aura About You was beaten 4.5L by Hurricane Fly at Fairyhouse getting only two pounds. That form makes Aura About You as good as Quevaga. Add in the fact that Aura ABout You would have found the race very short at Fairyhouse (they went a crawl too), Huricane Fly was probably a better horse at Fairyhouse and tomorrow Quevaga has to give her 3lbs and you have a seriously good value bet.

I have read this twice and am dizzy! If its good enough for you Loyal its worth a 5ew of Jayo's communion money! G'wan ya good thing!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 pm

cheers Loyal - hope it does the business Laughing
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Loyal I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to horses but my brother-in-law was given a tip for a horse called Quartetto it runs on Wednesday in the 14.05. The tip was given to him by an ex jockey who said as long as going is soft it should win.

Any views on it? would it be worth a punt - its at 66/1 at present.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:44 pm

If Quartetto wins, then you can expect very emotional scenes. It is trained by Mervyn Torrens who lost his daughter (8 years of age) less than 2 weeks ago in a tragic framing accident. I couldn't rule the horse out as it will like the rain. However its form is a bit way short of the very best but there are a lot worse 66/1 shots out there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Jayo, I don't know if you seen the thread on HS about the Cheltenham competition. If you haven't, then look and please consider entering (I think the suggestion was yours in the first place).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 pm

O.K. I hope one or two of you backed Aura About You at 40/1 today as it would have generated a nice profit.

Now for tomorrow. In the Coral Cup (4.00), look out for Althihar. Gary Moore running a horse out of the handicap is extremely strange. And it is possible that this horse is PRIMED even he is carrying 6lbs more than what he should be. His form is not much too look at of late but if you delve deeper into his form of two and three years ago, then he is extremely well handicapped. In these type of races, Gary Moore is the one trainer I know is plotting something. At 50/1, I get the feeling something is going on and that this horse has been literally laid out.

A 5ew will not hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Jayo, I don't know if you seen the thread on HS about the Cheltenham competition. If you haven't, then look and please consider entering (I think the suggestion was yours in the first place).

Loyal - fair play - great competition going on there! A load of new posters too- and you got a prize - excellent.

Did well on Aura - thank you very much - and also had him in each way double with Wichita!! Am in a tip competition and had 3 firsts today but unfortunately did not back Go Native in the bookies Rolling Eyes nor did I put Wichita in my tip comp Evil or Very Mad - would've given me 4 winners and a third (Aura!)

But thanks to you will have a fair bit of stake money tomorrow! cheers

ps Quevaga was excellent today though - performance of the day??
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeah she won it easy. Lots of memorable performances but I probably would give it to Quevaga. I appreciate the trouble you got to now, Jayo in running the competitions. I thought there would 10-15 entries, there is 54. I'm under severe pressure. And yeah the prize is brilliant too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:27 am

Lads,
25/1 Shot Powerstation running tomorrow, think its at 3.25
Get on it each way.
Great value.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:15 am

3.20 Liamo, the Ladbrokes World Hurdle.

Don't know if he'll win but if he's there at the top of Cleeve Hill, he'll stay on all the way to the line.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:19 am

Altilhar non runner, all on Meath All Star.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:20 am

25's is a good price Loyal.
Would racing be as big/bigger than GAA in Meath Loyal? I see Barry G had 2 winners yesterday. Racing is religion in Meath/Kildare isnt it.
Amazing ye still manage to hate each other so much Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:55 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Altilhar non runner, all on Meath All Star.
is that a heart or a head bet loyal trying to sort out my selections before i head out on the beer you !!!
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:15 pm

cheers for that tip on aura the last day loyal...paddy power account looking sublime
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:49 pm

old98! wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Altilhar non runner, all on Meath All Star.
is that a heart or a head bet loyal trying to sort out my selections before i head out on the beer you !!!

Heart ...... unfortunately!! No No

Still I got on Ninetieth Minute today thanks to my good friend Loyal. Got two up in a Yankee as well but didn't put the 14/1 in!! scratch scratch

Still - up a fair few bob! Go on ya good thing!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:11 am

Pertemps Final

I make Galiant my Nap of the festival in this especially at the prices. Win, lose or draw, this horse is no 25/1 chance, 12/1 max is what he should be and even at that, I'd still be backing him. Not many horses who ran in a Classic (St.Leger in this lad's case) end up at Cheltenham, let alone the Pertemps Final. And he is well able to jump a hurdle too. The ground is drying out for him and I expect Cheltenham will play to his strengths too. Barry Geraghty seems quietly confident too.

And everything else in the race have some doubt or another about them, P'Tit Fute is classy but has to lump around top weight, Ballydub is held at the weights by Galient, Green Mile has done nothing to suggest he can take this and his trainer hasn't won a race in 2009, the last time Buena Vista won a race was more than two years ago and in six visits to Cheltenham, Don't Push It has failed to complete in three and looks held by Galient on Newbury running last November.

I'll be extremely disappointed if Galient is not in the first four, he is by no means a cert to, but at 25/1 I'll take the risk to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Liamwalkinstown wrote:Lads,
Get on it each way.
Great value.

Its possibly not in the same league as your "Tyrone at 33/1 to win the All-Ireland" prediction last year but its up there. Well done Oh Great One.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
Liamwalkinstown wrote:Lads,
Get on it each way.
Great value.

Its possibly not in the same league as your "Tyrone at 33/1 to win the All-Ireland" prediction last year but its up there. Well done Oh Great One.

Lost it in a silly ew double but absolutely cleaned up today lads - not a word of a lie! €16 stake netted me €635. Best Chelts ever and will retire from gambling after racing tomorrow!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Well done Jayo. In contrast, I am struggling, my maiden tag of never making profit at Cheltenham looks set to last for another year. Had Voy Por Ustedes not tried to uproot the fourth last and gone on to win, then I would be singing. I had Big Bucks but only made small bucks on him by comparison to what I've lost.

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Seriously...

brings me back that does.
Back in college had little money night of our clas party. Few of us went down bookies. Back a few neds.
Put a fiver on 3 horses. All came in. Rathgar beau bet moscow flyer in photo finish. Every one in the bookies had moscow backed to the t***. 495 euro. Don't remember the class party!
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes the Kerrygold Champion Chase at Punchestown. I was large on Moscow Flyer. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next