GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)!

4 posters

Go down

Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)! Empty Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 pm

To be revealed in due course.

Really don't think this horse will be beat.

Back to top Go down

Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)! Empty Re: Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)!

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Any for Laytown tomorrow Loyal?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)! Empty Re: Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:32 pm

No I forgot Laytown was on tomorrow.

Are you going Jayo?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:33 pm

I will L - unless it lashes altogether!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 pm

I've never been there before and probably won't go tomorrow either unfortunetely. I like it though, I don't why the Turf Club don't schedule 2 or 3 other fixtures for it in the Summer. Its got a great novelty appeal I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:38 pm

Its good crack but no rail service from Dublin may not do it any good tomorrow I'm afraid!!

Dunno if two or three would work - I believe crowds at Bellewstown were very low last week - sign of the times. Also they nearly wound them up completely a few years back after some horses had to be destroyed avoiding kids.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Its good crack but no rail service from Dublin may not do it any good tomorrow I'm afraid!!

Dunno if two or three would work - I believe crowds at Bellewstown were very low last week - sign of the times. Also they nearly wound them up completely a few years back after some horses had to be destroyed avoiding kids.

Yeah I think the attendances are dropping everywhere. Its the only fixture where they race on beach sand in Europe, possibly the world, I think so it should be continued. In Switzerland, they have seven or eight race meetings on the St. Moritz lake on the snow!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 pm

Yeah I think its the only one run on sand under full turf club rules. Hard to pick a winner though!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 pm

jayo the one i told you about this time last year is out agfain today in second last race. should be in with good shout again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:39 pm

I see that Samin. Unfortunately I did not get away from here to attend ..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Raging! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 pm

samin10 wrote:jayo the one i told you about this time last year is out agfain today in second last race. should be in with good shout again.

Samin10 knew something.

Well done Sam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:20 pm

hope you knew which one i was on about loyal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Richelieu I hope. David Duggan had good praise for the owners.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 pm

I had picked out the first winner (10/1) and would have been on Richelieu too. I didn't bother backing anything cos I was so peeved at not being able to go. Doubly sick tonight. Bah! Sad
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:To be revealed in due course.

Really don't think this horse will be beat.

Age of Aquarius in the English St. Leger this weekend.

I just feel very confident that he'll win, the last time I felt this confident was the day Pride won the English Champion Stakes (Jeez, she was some cert that day!)

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 am

Age of Aquarius is out Loyal.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:46 am

Age of Aquarias missing the St Ledger might well be a blessing in disguise.
Looks tailor made for Melbourne at a nice price too.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 pm

mossbags wrote:Age of Aquarias missing the St Ledger might well be a blessing in disguise.
Looks tailor made for Melbourne at a nice price too.

Based on the tip/win ratio emanating from this source 'tis unlikely if this animal will ever win another race.
Is there a phrase opposite to "The Midas touch"?
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:40 am

Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)! Icon_razz Loyal2TheRoyal's Bet Of The Year (so far)! Icon_razz

Although I think you might be mistaking me with someone else, cant think of who. them 'medicinal tinnies' aren't made out of Midas Dutch Gold, that stuff would spook any man. Follow my advice and you'll be back on the Cloudy Bay special reserve in no time.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down