GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade

+6
bald eagle
mossbags
Real Kerry Fan
Jayo Cluxton
Thomas Clarke
3inarow08
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade

Post  Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 pm

bald eagle wrote:
samin10 wrote:as for Philip Jordan, catch yourselves on Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_mad

I think they only mentioned him to get you back on here Sam!!!! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I would like to think they were not being serious. It would be like putting that fecker Henry in a World XI

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:

And may I add, great to have a Kerry perspective on here at long last!

I might keep this one for later! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 pm

samin10 wrote:

personally i always thought Moynihan was over rated, Oisin scored 1-9 of him in 2000 semi final as well.

God and I can't believe I actually missed your presence on HS! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_evil

All set for your prediction to come true this year Sam in 2010? Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_smile
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:25 pm

3inarow08 wrote:
samin10 wrote:

personally i always thought Moynihan was over rated, Oisin scored 1-9 of him in 2000 semi final as well.

God and I can't believe I actually missed your presence on HS! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_evil

All set for your prediction to come true this year Sam in 2010? Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_smile

might have to join your poor prediction club. Never a good idea using a prediction as your user name. At least i had the sense to make my prediction for about 3 years down the road, puts the slagging of at least for a while.

p.s i cant believe you missed me either, is that muppet Ciarrai Abu is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:42 pm

samin10 wrote:

might have to join your poor prediction club. Never a good idea using a prediction as your user name. At least i had the sense to make my prediction for about 3 years down the road, puts the slagging of at least for a while.

p.s i cant believe you missed me either, is that muppet Ciarrai Abu is still there.

Welcome to the club! Although in fairness Kerry at least had some chance of doing 3 in a row in 08! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_lol

Ya he comes on every so often. Followed by me with the next post calling him a WUM. But not as much as he used to, thank God. In fairness, there's no bad Kerry poster or Kerry WUM apart from that fool. He gave the rest of us a bad name.

Still though, he wasn't as bad as Ulsterman or Dellboypolecat! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_lol Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_lol Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_lol Dellboy was a sound old skin, but he didn't do Tyrone people any favours! What sort of schooling system have they in that county at all? Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:49 pm

3inarow08 wrote:
samin10 wrote:

Welcome to the club! Although in fairness Kerry at least had some chance of doing 3 in a row in 08! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_lol

Ya he comes on every so often. Followed by me with the next post calling him a WUM. But not as much as he used to, thank God. In fairness, there's no bad Kerry poster or Kerry WUM apart from that fool. He gave the rest of us a bad name.

Still though, he wasn't as bad as Ulsterman or Dellboypolecat! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_lol Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_lol Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_lol Dellboy was a sound old skin, but he didn't do Tyrone people any favours! What sort of schooling system have they in that county at all? Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Armagh will be the suprise package this year. Always the optimist i know. Looking back on the HS days there certainly was some clowns involved on it. I did find it hard not to be a tiny bit of a WUM now and again.

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:52 pm

You don't have to tell me, I know full well! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

What I'd give to have Ball-Boy come on here and teach you a bit of manners! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_tongue
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:56 pm

3inarow08 wrote:You don't have to tell me, I know full well! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

What I'd give to have Ball-Boy come on here and teach you a bit of manners! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_tongue

ha ha, a Mayo man get the better of an Armagh man at anything? Some chance, Old Whitterbannanas left here with his tail between his legs.

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:06 pm

samin10 wrote:
3inarow08 wrote:You don't have to tell me, I know full well! Páidí O Sé's XV of the decade - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

ha ha, a Mayo man get the better of an Armagh man at anything? Some chance, Old Whitterbannanas left here with his tail between his legs.

Oh he was around here as well was he? I always felt he was a poor man's Ball-Boy anyhow. And Paddyogall is a gas man - do you remember him? He has a slight bias towards anything north of the border.
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm

samin10 wrote:
Armagh will be the suprise package this year. Always the optimist i know.

Armagh and surprise packages. Yes they often appear in the same sentence though usually the PSNI are also included in that sentence and maybe the words 'controlled explosion'.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:05 pm

samin10 wrote:
3inarow08 wrote:
samin10 wrote:

Armagh will be the suprise package this year. Always the optimist i know. Looking back on the HS days there certainly was some clowns involved on it. I did find it hard not to be a tiny bit of a WUM now and again.

surprise packages alright with Paddy O' Rourke at the helm there is sure to be some surprises
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:50 am

bocerty wrote:
samin10 wrote:
3inarow08 wrote:
samin10 wrote:

surprise packages alright with Paddy O' Rourke at the helm there is sure to be some surprises

he certainly suprised Tyrone in 2003 ulster final, 4 goals they hit that day i think. Tyrone very lucky to get a draw.

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 pm

I honestly dont know what to make of this season.

We still have a strong and able team. Is O'Rouke the man? I dont know, but Mick McGurn will have the players physically fit and challenging other teams for the whole 70 minutes next season.

If Oisin comes back it will be a bonus and will strengthen the squad even if he is 34 he would can still take frees.

Now, what I would like to see is Paddy McKeever coming back, he isnt that old and we could have really done with him last season.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:58 pm

samin10 wrote:
he certainly suprised Tyrone in 2003 ulster final, 4 goals they hit that day i think. Tyrone very lucky to get a draw.

And after they were beaten 0-23 to 1-5 in the replay, he sat with his head in his hands in the dressing room and told reporters he was unable to speak to them.

I think it is an awful appointment for Armagh. His Down sides were so naive, and the man just looked hopelessly out of his depth. Most likely scenario is a couple of years of mediocrity, followed by somebody new coming in to start over again. Probably McGeeney at that stage, although Grimley is the one you really need to have involved.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:
samin10 wrote:

And after they were beaten 0-23 to 1-5 in the replay, he sat with his head in his hands in the dressing room and told reporters he was unable to speak to them.

I think it is an awful appointment for Armagh. His Down sides were so naive, and the man just looked hopelessly out of his depth. Most likely scenario is a couple of years of mediocrity, followed by somebody new coming in to start over again. Probably McGeeney at that stage, although Grimley is the one you really need to have involved.

you could be right, time will tell i suppose. To be fair i didnt follow his career as Down manager to closely for the simple reason i thought they were just a poor team. I genuinely dont think any manger could have done much with that group of players. He has alot more ability and potential to work with in Armagh. I dont know what his backroom staff was with Down but he certainly has a strong backroom team with Armagh. I think we will do ok. Cant be any worse than last year anyway

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

GAA-Fan wrote:I honestly dont know what to make of this season.

We still have a strong and able team. Is O'Rouke the man? I dont know, but Mick McGurn will have the players physically fit and challenging other teams for the whole 70 minutes next season.

If Oisin comes back it will be a bonus and will strengthen the squad even if he is 34 he would can still take frees.

Now, what I would like to see is Paddy McKeever coming back, he isnt that old and we could have really done with him last season.

now there is an enigma if ever there was one - if he is your saving grace your f**ked
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2