GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samin10's team of the decade (what would Paidi know?)

+3
mossbags
3inarow08
Jayo Cluxton
7 posters

Go down

Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Empty Samin10's team of the decade (what would Paidi know?)

Post  Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Cluxton (Dublin)
McNulty (Armagh)
Canty (Cork)
McMenamin (Tyrone)
T. OSe (Kerry)
McGeeney (Armagh)
Jordan (Tyrone) kills me to say it but the fecker is good Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Icon_mad
O Se (Kerry)
McGrane (Armagh)
Galvin (kerry)
Cavanagh (Tyrone)
McConville (Armagh)
Cooper (Kerry)
Clarke (Armagh)
O Neill (Tyrone)

Slight bias towards Armagh but to be fair they were the team to beat for a large part of this decade, i dont think any player i have mentioned from any county Armagh included could be disregarded

Back to top Go down

Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Empty Re: Samin10's team of the decade (what would Paidi know?)

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Icon_razz Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Icon_razz Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Icon_razz but fair play for Jordan ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Empty Re: Samin10's team of the decade (what would Paidi know?)

Post  3inarow08 Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm

No Ciaran McDonald? No Mort? Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Affraid
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Crap team, wouldn't bate Mayo
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:03 pm

mossbags wrote:Crap team, wouldn't bate Mayo

i didnt think the Galway mafia would be re-Joyce-ing at that team.

Any team of the decade would have to include Donnellan
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Connaughton WH.

O'Sé
Moynihan
McMenamin

O'Sé
Nallen
Jordan

O'Sé
Cavanagh

Dooher
Joyce
O'Sullivan

Cooper
O'Neill
McConville....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:18 pm

For a team "favouring" Armagh I find it strange no Marsden, the brains and most technically gifted member of the attack.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 pm

patrique wrote:For a team "favouring" Armagh I find it strange no Marsden, the brains and most technically gifted member of the attack.

best actor to boot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:56 pm

bocerty wrote:
mossbags wrote:Crap team, wouldn't bate Mayo

i didnt think the Galway mafia would be re-Joyce-ing at that team.

Any team of the decade would have to include Donnellan

donnellan along with Marsden were better in the late 90's, they both had a couple of good years at the start of this decade but not for long enough to get into team of decade. McDonald Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Lol mortimor Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Lol

Back to top Go down

Post  redhandman Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 pm

not too far off sam though IMO i would have reversed the number of tyrone and armagh men, but i doff my hat to you after all your gripes at philly from the moy you were modest enough to include him rightfully so in your team! Samin10's  team of the decade (what would Paidi know?) Icon_biggrin
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down