GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment

4 posters

Go down

Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment Empty Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment

1:38pm UK, Tuesday November 17, 2009
Robin Van Persie is in Serbia for a special treatment that involves rubbing horse placenta on his damaged ankle.

Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment 15455460

The Arsenal striker was hurt during Holland's friendly against Italy at the weekend, and initially feared he could miss the rest of the season.
But he is optimistic the unusual treatment will have him back on the pitch in six weeks.
"I am going to receive treatment from a female doctor," he said.
"She is vague about her methods, but I know she first massages you for a long time with placenta fluid.
"I'm going to give it a try. It can't do any harm, and if it helps, it helps."
Van Persie has refused to blame Italy's Giorgio Chiellini for the injury, but his Dutch team-mate Dirk Kuyt has been rather less generous.
"I was very disappointed (by Italy)," Kuyt told Sky Sports News.
"We played a friendly against a big country and if you see the way they kicked us it's very sad, very sad for the Dutch team and also very sad for Robin because he was in great form.

"I think it was a bad tackle. Sometimes you think about this when you play a friendly for your country there should be more respect for each other and hopefully it won't happen in the future."
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment Empty Re: Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Robin van Horsie so ...........
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment Empty Re: Van Persie Having Horse Placenta Treatment

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm

I thought this kinda treatment was a non-runner but hopefully he won't be out furlong and will soon be in fine fetlock ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 pm

I once got an injury treated by steeping it in pigs blood, had to stop it though as i kept coming out in rashers.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:32 pm

bald eagle wrote:I once got an injury treated by steeping it in pigs blood, had to stop it though as i kept coming out in rashers.

And it doesn't even speed up recovery cos it takes (saus) ages ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:02 pm

He always was a one trick pony, still it's horses for courses and lets hope he get whipped back into shape soon.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:35 pm

whats he doing with Van Nistelrooys placenta...............
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down