GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Croker under lights

4 posters

Go down

Croker under lights Empty Croker under lights

Post  mossbags Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:07 am

Was there last night and kept thinking how brilliant it would be to see some top Chship games there on a Sat night or something. The place looked absoloutly stunning. They switched the lights on at HT in Galway/Kerry last year but wasn't quite the same. If ye havn't been yet to see a game at HQ under night lads I thoroughly recommend it.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Croker under lights Empty Re: Croker under lights

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 am

mossbags wrote:Was there last night and kept thinking how brilliant it would be to see some top Chship games there on a Sat night or something. The place looked absoloutly stunning. They switched the lights on at HT in Galway/Kerry last year but wasn't quite the same. If ye havn't been yet to see a game at HQ under night lads I thoroughly recommend it.

Economic madness Mossy. Nice, nay beautiful in concept, but will never be a runner.
You were at soccerball there last night....tut tut.. Croker under lights Icon_mad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:16 am

Boxtyeater wrote:
mossbags wrote:Was there last night and kept thinking how brilliant it would be to see some top Chship games there on a Sat night or something. The place looked absoloutly stunning. They switched the lights on at HT in Galway/Kerry last year but wasn't quite the same. If ye havn't been yet to see a game at HQ under night lads I thoroughly recommend it.

Ecomomic madness Mossy. Nice, nay beautiful in concept, but will never be a runner.
You were at soccerball there last night....tut tut.. Croker under lights Icon_mad

I was made an offer I couldn't refuse Boxty! Dont get me wrong Croker was great and all but still wouldn't hold a floodlit candle to a Connacht FinalCroker under lights Thumbsup
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:28 am

Forgiven. Any sign of me oul' pal Bertie??? Croker under lights Icon_wink
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:52 am

Boxtyeater wrote:Forgiven. Any sign of me oul' pal Bertie??? Croker under lights Icon_wink

No sign of Bertie sadly. The feckers been avoiding me(and with good reason too) since his anointed one closed down the tent at Ballybrit.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

having been at 2 Tyrone v Dublin matches under the lights i have to say i concur with Mossbags sentiments - always seems to be a better atmosphere under the lights even at club games. Something to add to the list of things to do before you die perhaps.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:43 pm

never been at Croker under lights, but was at the Semple Stadium switch on last Feb and the lights were fantastic, really added to the atmosphere.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down