GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National league finals in Croker

2 posters

Go down

National league finals in Croker Empty National league finals in Croker

Post  mid-mon man Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Double header for the division 1 and 2 finals on the 26th April. Delighted with this myself, always good to see the team in Croke Park, doesn't happen too often so we'll take it when it comes! It'll also be good to get to see the Kerry-Derry game aswell, do a bit of scouting! Razz

It may be controversial as there probably won't be a huge crowd, especially given the counties involved, but the league final should be played at Croke Park I think, and with the location of the 4 four counties it's as good a spot as any for a double-header.

The division 3 and 4 finals will be played in Longford the day before.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

National league finals in Croker Empty Re: National league finals in Croker

Post  Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:12 pm

mid-mon man wrote:Double header for the division 1 and 2 finals on the 26th April. Delighted with this myself, always good to see the team in Croke Park, doesn't happen too often so we'll take it when it comes! It'll also be good to get to see the Kerry-Derry game aswell, do a bit of scouting! Razz

It may be controversial as there probably won't be a huge crowd, especially given the counties involved, but the league final should be played at Croke Park I think, and with the location of the 4 four counties it's as good a spot as any for a double-header.

I'm glad the finals are being played in Croke Park. Thats where they should be played. There was talk about them being played in a neutral venue which I dont agree with-Croke Park is our national stadiuma and it should be used for our national sport(GAA). I'd say Kerry will beat Derry by about 5 points! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Oh is this true now! Yay was readin the Irish News there and it hadn't been decided last night! It'll my first of many trips to Croker this summer... Laughing Razz

Only thing is I hope theres a good Crowd, nothing worse than en empty Croker... lets hope we can replicate last years performance.

Last edited by NiamhDerry on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 pm

NiamhDerry wrote:Oh is this true now! Yay was readin the Irish News there and it hadn't been decided last night! It'll my first of many trips to Croker this summer... Laughing Razz

Only thing is I hope theres a good Crowd, nothing worse than en empty Croker... lets hope we can relicate last years performance.

I hope ye maul Kerry Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:27 pm

mid-mon man wrote:Double header for the division 1 and 2 finals on the 26th April. Delighted with this myself, always good to see the team in Croke Park, doesn't happen too often so we'll take it when it comes! It'll also be good to get to see the Kerry-Derry game aswell, do a bit of scouting! Razz

ahhhh feck them was hoping they would have played all the finals in croker then i could see my beloved all-blacks tearing rings around croke park...........

wont see that now No Crying or Very sad Sad
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo
Number of posts : 911

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 pm

rich dublin wrote:

ahhhh feck them was hoping they would have played all the finals in croker then i could see my beloved all-blacks tearing rings around croke park...........

Do they do the traditional western ireland Haka?lol

Back to top Go down

Post  rich dublin Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 pm

NiamhDerry wrote:
rich dublin wrote:

Do they do the traditional western ireland Haka?lol

we dont do a traditional haka more of a half hearted attempt in the stands.................. Laughing Laughing
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo
Number of posts : 911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down