GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News!!

Go down

News!! Empty News!!

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue May 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Well I see Admin has provided us with a news feature. cheers Gonna get myself a couple of Prozac and check out the Ulster stories. Then I'll open a few tins of Dutch Gold and check out the Dub news - bound to be loads. I know I won't find any on Kerry until they've bloody won Sam again. I am afraid to check out the hurling stuff cos they keep fcuking up the geography I learned in school. I wonder is there any soccer - like Fulham in Europe! cheers Well they have a better chance than Ganley! Might be some rugby too - that sport where they catch the culprit and actually punish him. Or golf - to see what the Irish lads have won this week.

And when tiredness is setting in and the eyes are getting heavy I'll look up the Mayo stories.

Well done again Admin - we're not worthy! What next - can you sort out a beer tap on here? Thai brides? Pay our credit card bills? Tax the car? Pay our taxes online (farmers excluded)? We await your further genius!! study
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down