GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treaty

+3
bald eagle
Boxtyeater
OMAR
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Treaty  - Page 2 Empty Re: Treaty

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 pm

patsymc wrote:
you make some good points but how are you going to get the flouride out of the water

Doesn't concern me.....We have, as they say around here, our own clear spring water (and lots of it...a surplus in fact)..

There's a lot to be said for rural living Patsy. Your own water, albeit you will need a pumping facility, refuse disposal (burn it all in a barrell of a Sunday morning around 6am...the smoke will be gone by Mass-time, but we all do it) canny movement of livestock prior to herd inspections (headage payments) back to work schemes (acclimatisation programmes for non-nationals) who MAY be employed by you on a "need to work" system, the REPS scheme, the cross-border bodies scheme that Sir Anthony O'Reilly kindly monitors.......endless stuff...

Oh!...I may have omitted the diesel/kerosene feature, home-heating etc., available with a little effort.

The trick is, however, in keeping the same name on multitudinous documentation....Boxty/Boxtey/Boxtiee....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:52 pm

I took a dozen thirsty troops to moyos for a few scoops sixish yesterday.
Might have saved Dublin mid west from making it a westwash

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 pm

OMAR wrote:I took a dozen thirsty troops to moyos for a few scoops sixish yesterday.

H'mmmm...An ambigious comment if I may say so....

Had they votes in the electoral area...The "I took" smacks of patronising them...

I hold to the contention that if you have a vote you should cast it....

Hence, your troops don't deserve their place in Irish society....

Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
OMAR wrote:I took a dozen thirsty troops to moyos for a few scoops sixish yesterday.

H'mmmm...An ambigious comment if I may say so....

Had they votes in the electoral area...The "I took" smacks of patronising them...

I hold to the contention that if you have a vote you should cast it....

Hence, your troops don't deserve their place in Irish society....

I neither know if they had voted earlier in the day or what their vote may have been.
I was not the patron . The scoops were bankrolled by foreign direct investment so hopefully they had worked out which way to vote in any case.

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 pm

The last Electoral Act was 1993 if I'm not mistaken...it's perametres are specific...Or am I forensically dissecting:

"I was boozing free-gratis and clouding the issue" here....

Man up with some facts........If these hoors were Huns on spec I'm sure you starred.....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Constituents of late LL or Bl as far as I know.
No Huns in my line of work.
I dined with 2 septics and a venezuelan.
The septics are less coy about politics and were romneyites.
The Venezualan I established was ex pat so reckon that was a clue as to his politics

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Send the "Buzz-word Jargon" dictionary to John D..... Wink

I haven't time for this but I can count....the "thirsty dozen" has become about an half dozen leeches.....

You guys, nursed at the corporate tit of the Celtic Tigress, Jayo included, are finding the downturn mindblowing...

In your own case, a trip to Warsaw in a fooking van would be anethema to you 10 years ago.....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 pm

If you want to vent your spleen I would make the point that the 60pc of us who made a democratic decision to vote yes should not be the target of your ire.

I have a mortgage to pay and if a an American,kraut or chinaman wants to contribute I'm not too parochial to refuse. There has been more us investment in ireland in recent yearsthan in brazil,Russia, India and china combined. A no vote certainly would not help my cause.

If you want to give out to I would say that's around about the percentage of barstool nos that didn't vote.

As for the maths bit I drank at six and ate at 9 ie not the same people.

Though to be honest part of me half hoped for a no and to see what the shinners barter system would bring
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:32 am

OMAR wrote:If you want to vent your spleen I would make the point that the 60pc of us who made a democratic decision to vote yes should not be the target of your ire.

I have a mortgage to pay and if a an American,kraut or chinaman wants to contribute I'm not too parochial to refuse. There has been more us investment in ireland in recent yearsthan in brazil,Russia, India and china combined. A no vote certainly would not help my cause.

If you want to give out to I would say that's around about the percentage of barstool nos that didn't vote.

As for the maths bit I drank at six and ate at 9 ie not the same people.

Though to be honest part of me half hoped for a no and to see what the shinners barter system would bring

A wistful post, remiscent of deValera's reply to Churchill in 1945...All that oul' spiel about a small nation, suppression, a long history and all full of oul' plaintative guff.....In the light of day, that was the conciliatory /subserviant approach of the Paddy.

I'll eschew your portering activities, your current financials, your international connections et.al, to point out to you a solemn fact ( as one who has ridden out 3 of these recessions) , in bookmaker's parlance.."You won't pick up what you don't put down"....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  banjo Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 pm

lets see how the big promises pan out

banjo
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

london
Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  patsymc Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 pm

the only nation in the world to vote for austerity,no one can give out about cutbacks anymore,funeral directors should be busy
patsymc
patsymc
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

london
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Waiting for Enda Merkel to deliver. Thats if he does not go into hiding again. Sad
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Leitrim will win an All-Ireland before then.....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  patsymc Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 pm

fg/lab feeding the poor,at least trying to deal with the situation in ireland,could be an ecnomic famine coming with the new poor
patsymc
patsymc
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

london
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:26 am

patsymc wrote:fg/lab feeding the poor,at least trying to deal with the situation in ireland,could be an ecnomic famine coming with the new poor

And Jesus wept.....Fine Gael, the main party of Government, are, as they have forever been, un-imaginative and fore-lock tuggers to their masters. The Labour party have been swallowed by into this carnivore. The Labour Party, the creation of Jim Larkin..FFS.

The current Government are nothing but £10 throws on an Europeam monopoly board. They are gutless, punative, egotistical gimps in good jobs (administering the dictats of what they percieve to be their betters)....

But then the people voted for them............Clowns on all sides.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2