GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland V Bulgaria

4 posters

Go down

Ireland V Bulgaria Empty Ireland V Bulgaria

Post  RMDrive Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Good god but it's poor to watch.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Ireland V Bulgaria Empty Re: Ireland V Bulgaria

Post  mid-mon man Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:58 pm

You're right there RMD, I always like to see them win, and really hope they qualify for the World Cup, but by god it's tough to sit through a full game! I'll take the gaelic tonight instead!
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:01 pm

mid-mon man wrote:You're right there RMD, I always like to see them win, and really hope they qualify for the World Cup, but by god it's tough to sit through a full game! I'll take the gaelic tonight instead!

Yeah. I'm sitting here wishing I had gone to the pub to see the football game. Or that I could afford Setanta!
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:03 pm

brilliant goal though in the opening 30 seconds!!! richard dunne was very good to gt there and it was good to see. pity the match is more exciting though Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:04 pm

I don't think it's right that the GAA sold the rights of some matches to Setanta because a lot of people don't have it and the decision totally ignores the GAA fans that don't have it.
It wasn't right......I have it though and they replay every match it's great Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:18 pm

FFS Evil or Very Mad
It was coming.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Crap! McGeady should have took his chance!
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Getting chances but no one up supporting the front 2.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Definately 2 points badly lost. Home to Bulgaria missing their best players, had to win this. These are the games you need to win to qualify and it could well cost us in the end.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Although it is 2 points dropped I think we are still on course for qualification. 20 points plus should be the target. I hate to see Giles and Dunphy critising the team and players. Ireland and Reid played most games in the last campaign and look what happened. Both players are totally overated, Reid struggles to make the Sunderland team and Ireland's form has dipped dramatically in the last few months. The way Trappatoni sets up the team means we win by slight margins but do manage to frustrate teams. I think we should get behind the team more instead of critising them anytime they slip up.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:Although it is 2 points dropped I think we are still on course for qualification. 20 points plus should be the target. I hate to see Giles and Dunphy critising the team and players. Ireland and Reid played most games in the last campaign and look what happened. Both players are totally overated, Reid struggles to make the Sunderland team and Ireland's form has dipped dramatically in the last few months. The way Trappatoni sets up the team means we win by slight margins but do manage to frustrate teams. I think we should get behind the team more instead of critising them anytime they slip up.

I totally agree with you clashy. Many people criticise ireland and then have the cheek to call themselves ireland supporters. I can see ireland qualifying, but italy will be tough. But i have faith in ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 am

Sorry I didn't see it but I disagree here. We have quite a mediocre team at the moment - thats the truth. Our midfield are not even Premiership relegation class. I loved the good old days but we are awful to watch and if we get to S Africa we could be hammered. It'd be preferable to miss out I feel - we are not good enough and Trap has us playing a system worse than Charlton's - albeit with inferior players.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down