GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dublin v Tyrone

+15
Loyal2TheRoyal
Thomas Clarke
Boxtyeater
Dr.Shephard
Real Kerry Fan
patrique
OMAR
RMDrive
Floops
GAA-Fan
bocerty
mugsys_barber
3inarow08
mullins
Jayo Cluxton
19 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dublin v Tyrone Empty Dublin v Tyrone

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Well obviously the one I didn't want anyway. While there was good honest effort yesterday, we would need 100% improvement - far too many mistakes and turnovers - Tyrone would punish tem severely. Shot selection and passing options poor too. But we have a week to work on it ... Dublin v Tyrone Icon_eek
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Dublin v Tyrone Empty Re: Dublin v Tyrone

Post  mullins Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:02 pm

... "I would love it if we could beat them. Love it. .....Believe
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:11 pm

No tyrone fans on yet..Must be popping the champagne corks..celerbating another All -Ireland in the bag.. Dublin v Tyrone Icon_wink
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

mullins wrote:No tyrone fans on yet..Must be popping the champagne corks..celerbating another All -Ireland in the bag.. Dublin v Tyrone Icon_wink

Hah! We'll see....... Dublin v Tyrone Icon_twisted
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  mugsys_barber Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm

mullins wrote:No tyrone fans on yet..Must be popping the champagne corks..celerbating another All -Ireland in the bag.. Dublin v Tyrone Icon_wink

Sorry about that Mullins, Just trying to get a booking sorted for the City West in September, the lines are jammed at the minute for some reason Dublin v Tyrone Icon_lol
mugsys_barber
mugsys_barber
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Tyrone
Number of posts : 550

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:03 pm

I hope we don't get Hughes as the ref for this one. I would not be a big McEneaney fan but he did OK yesterday whereas the Hughes fella destroyed yet another game with his whistle and card happy manner.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Any of you tight Tyrone gits gonna come down and buy meself and mullins a few pints before, after or both? Dublin v Tyrone Icon_cool Dublin v Tyrone Drunken_smilie
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Any of you tight Tyrone gits gonna come down and buy meself and mullins a few pints before, after or both? Dublin v Tyrone Icon_cool Dublin v Tyrone Drunken_smilie

i'll buy you one before JC you can buy them afterwards as a way of congratulating us for making it through to the S/F. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

bocerty wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Any of you tight Tyrone gits gonna come down and buy meself and mullins a few pints before, after or both? Dublin v Tyrone Icon_cool Dublin v Tyrone Drunken_smilie

i'll buy you one before JC you can buy them afterwards as a way of congratulating us for making it through to the S/F. Dublin v Tyrone Icon_biggrin Dublin v Tyrone Icon_biggrin Dublin v Tyrone Icon_biggrin Dublin v Tyrone Icon_biggrin

Are you for real? You can buy before to soften the inevitable and after to cushion the landing. Bring loads of cash and don't be bringing that ould minibus full of cheap Northern booze and killing all the daffodils on the M1!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 pm

This is a tie the Tyrone players and Management will be happy with - though i dont think they were too bothered who they got to be honest.

I met one of the Tyrone lads yesterday and asked him who they wanted to get before i finished asking the question he said Cork!!!

Its a game we wont take lightly - Mickey and the boys wont underestimate the job they are faced with and will approach it with the usual professionalism. I know the management team were in Croker yesterday so they will have gone away with plenty of 'ammunition' for next week.

Incidentally was speaking to another source close to the Tyrone camp earlier in the week and we were discussing the draw and the source told me that Tony Donnelly dreamt that Tyrone got Dublin in the draw.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 pm

bocerty wrote:This is a tie the Tyrone players and Management will be happy with - though i dont think they were too bothered who they got to be honest.

I met one of the Tyrone lads yesterday and asked him who they wanted to get before i finished asking the question he said Cork!!!

Its a game we wont take lightly - Mickey and the boys wont underestimate the job they are faced with and will approach it with the usual professionalism. I know the management team were in Croker yesterday so they will have gone away with plenty of 'ammunition' for next week.

Incidentally was speaking to another source close to the Tyrone camp earlier in the week and we were discussing the draw and the source told me that Tony Donnelly dreamt that Tyrone got Dublin in the draw.

Bocerety listen and learn ,This Dublin team wanted Tyrone and have no fear of this Tyrone team...Dublin by 7.. Dublin v Tyrone 434406
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm

mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:This is a tie the Tyrone players and Management will be happy with - though i dont think they were too bothered who they got to be honest.

Bocerety listen and learn ,This Dublin team wanted Tyrone and have no fear of this Tyrone team...Dublin by 7.. Dublin v Tyrone 434406

i dont think so Mullins - i think Gilroy would have wanted Roscommon or even Meath again - i would say Tyrone were one of the sides they didnt want
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 am

bocerty wrote:
mullins wrote:

i dont think so Mullins - i think Gilroy would have wanted Roscommon or even Meath again - i would say Tyrone were one of the sides they didnt want
Dublin v Tyrone Lol Dublin v Tyrone Lol Dublin v Tyrone Lol
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:11 am

sorry to burst your bubble boc but dublin wanted either meath or tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 am

hipster wrote:sorry to burst your bubble boc but dublin wanted either meath or tyrone

burst my bubble!!!!! no need to apologise hipster you havent come anywhere close to bursting my bubble, sorry to disappoint you.

Perhaps you should go back and read the first post in this thread, that would give a more accurate indicator of what Dublin wanted if you ask me. You cant seriously expect me to believe Dublin wanted Tyrone
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 am

bocerty wrote:
hipster wrote:sorry to burst your bubble boc but dublin wanted either meath or tyrone

burst my bubble!!!!! no need to apologise hipster you havent come anywhere close to bursting my bubble, sorry to disappoint you.

Perhaps you should go back and read the first post in this thread, that would give a more accurate indicator of what Dublin wanted if you ask me. You cant seriously expect me to believe Dublin wanted Tyrone

Bocerty Dublin don't give a fook about Tyrone, don't flatter yourselves..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 am

mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:

thats just it Mullins come Q/F time Dublin generally dont give a fook Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 am

yes they did why is that hard to believe yous or meath thats what was wanted

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 am

hipster wrote:yes they did why is that hard to believe yous or meath thats what was wanted

ok Hispter (Dublin PRO) I believe you
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 am

bocerty wrote:
mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:

thats just it Mullins come Q/F time Dublin generally dont give a fook Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So tyrone posters will you meet the Dublin posters for a beer before the match.. Dublin v Tyrone Drunken_smilie
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 am

bocerty wrote:Perhaps you should go back and read the first post in this thread, that would give a more accurate indicator of what Dublin wanted if you ask me.

The first post clearly states the draw I (me, JC - not Dublin team, management or fans!) didn't necessarily want. I reckon the team have no difficulty with it at all - they couldn't wish for a tie that would motivate them more and where they will be underdogs and no-hopers. May suit them down to the ground. Its 15 v 15 and all our 15 can play a bit. And we have a decent bench.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
bocerty wrote:Perhaps you should go back and read the first post in this thread, that would give a more accurate indicator of what Dublin wanted if you ask me.

The first post clearly states the draw I (me, JC - not Dublin team, management or fans!) didn't necessarily want. I reckon the team have no difficulty with it at all - they couldn't wish for a tie that would motivate them more and where they will be underdogs and no-hopers. May suit them down to the ground. Its 15 v 15 and all our 15 can play a bit. And we have a decent bench.

Dublin v Tyrone Icon_cheers Dublin v Tyrone Icon_cheers Im going to enjoy this week..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 am

mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:
mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:

So tyrone posters will you meet the Dublin posters for a beer before the match.. Dublin v Tyrone Drunken_smilie

not a problem Mullins i'd be more than happy to
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

yes JC i know it was from you - but i reckon the majority of Dub fans would have felt the same as you
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 am

there be a kick of a ball between tyrone and dublin be no cake walk dublin needed a game of this standard and really wanted meath or tyrone , they be up for it so we see what happens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next