GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cavan - Taking Over Ireland!!!

5 posters

Go down

Cavan - Taking Over Ireland!!! Empty Cavan - Taking Over Ireland!!!

Post  bald eagle Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Congratulations to GAATipster.ie's Cavan Junior team on a fine victory against Meath to storm into the Leinster Junior Football Championship Final on a scoreline of 1-04 to 0-04 in a low scoring affair!

We now play defending Leinster Champions Louth in the final!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With Cavan looking shoe in's for the Ulster Senior and Leinster Junior Championships all on the back of GAATipsters support, just what is the limit??

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Cavan - Taking Over Ireland!!! Empty Re: Cavan - Taking Over Ireland!!!

Post  OMAR Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:03 pm

bald eagle wrote:Congratulations to GAATipster.ie's Cavan Junior team on a fine victory against Meath to storm into the Leinster Junior Football Championship Final on a scoreline of 1-04 to 0-04 in a low scoring affair!

We now play defending Leinster Champions Louth in the final!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With Cavan looking shoe in's for the Ulster Senior and Leinster Junior Championships all on the back of GAATipsters support,what is the limit??

Anything further away than a fivers worth of green diesel
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Yeah this is welcome news. I was just thinking the other night that with the bad Quinn stuff and the death of the Cavan Post that we may have jinxed the Breffni - but obviously not! C'mon the Blues!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mugsys_barber Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:43 pm

I think we have every possibility of beating the swampies well at the weekend to set-up a mouth watering clash against the other neighbours. I don't think its fair that they get home advantage but the run out in Clones will prepare us well for the Ulster final meeting with Mickey Harte's OAP's.

Allez les bleus
mugsys_barber
mugsys_barber
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Tyrone
Number of posts : 550

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Gonna try to get to this Saturday ... feel duty calling. Aside from our Cavan brethren, anyone else going? MMM - you are I think?

Lads is it pay at the gate? Can GAATipster members get a 'rate'? Do you want Jayo to do joint-commentary on Cavan Spin FM?

Last edited by Jayo Cluxton on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Gonna try to get to this Saturday ... feel duty calling. Aside from our Cavan brethren, anyone else going? MMM - you are I think?

Think I might, although I'll not know for sure til closer to the time. I'll be the one giving Cavan dogs abuse to compensate for the extra support they'll have from all over the country for this one!
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down