GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie

Go down

Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie Empty Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie

Post  mossbags Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 am

Not expecting much from this thread to be honest Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie Kopfschuettel
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie Empty Re: Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 am

Me.

Back to top Go down

Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie Empty Re: Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie

Post  mossbags Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:46 am

RoyalGirl wrote:Me.

Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie Apploud Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie Apploud

Sadly that's about it though RG. There was another poster from your county who used to post here and was a bit of craic. Its been fairly sh*t since he left though.

Last edited by mossbags on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 am

mossbags wrote:
RoyalGirl wrote:Me.

Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie Apploud Funny and interesting stuff on GAA Tipster.ie Apploud

Sorry, I had to. It was too easy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down