GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland vs. Australia

4 posters

Go down

Ireland vs. Australia Empty Ireland vs. Australia

Post  SamiPremier08 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Was playing soccer this afternoon so videoed the game, managed not to accidentally hear the result and just finished watching it. Brilliant game of rugby, and a fair result for both teams. Great that we stopped the Aussies from getting their precious tour grand slam and a excellent jubilant finish from BOD. Nice one.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Ireland vs. Australia Empty Re: Ireland vs. Australia

Post  bocerty Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:30 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:Was playing soccer this afternoon so videoed the game, managed not to accidentally hear the result and just finished watching it. Brilliant game of rugby, and a fair result for both teams. Great that we stopped the Aussies from getting their precious tour grand slam and a excellent jubilant finish from BOD. Nice one.

seen very little of the game Sami due to the fact i was having a birthday party for the 3 year old daughter. But Ireland done well to pull it out of the fire at the end. It is one tough game though, those guys must be sore as f**k the next day with some of the hits going in, at times they are like 2 cars crashing into one another.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:47 am

Was in Croker today - a good enough game and a fair result I think. Hard to get atmosphere into 'friendlies' no matter who it is. Definitely deserved the draw but again today shows what a player O'Driscoll is. He was (relatively) quiet throughout - but what a line for the try. He made it look simple but the Oz defence was excellent all day - and their aggression at the breakdown was admirable - but BOD left them for dead cos he is a class act. I have seen the guy play many many times and its a privilege. True greatness is great to watch and O'Drscoll will go down as a World great. Enjoy him while he's playing.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote: He made it look simple but the Oz defence was excellent all day - and their aggression at the breakdown was admirable .

No place for Paul Galvin today either...that Kidney lad needs a wake-up call. I won't even mention other counties.. Ireland vs. Australia Icon_lol
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Was in Croker today - a good enough game and a fair result I think. Hard to get atmosphere into 'friendlies' no matter who it is. Definitely deserved the draw but again today shows what a player O'Driscoll is. He was (relatively) quiet throughout - but what a line for the try. He made it look simple but the Oz defence was excellent all day - and their aggression at the breakdown was admirable - but BOD left them for dead cos he is a class act. I have seen the guy play many many times and its a privilege. True greatness is great to watch and O'Drscoll will go down as a World great. Enjoy him while he's playing.

oh yaw mingling with the prawn sandwich brigade again Jayo - probably a freebie too funded by the taxpayers of Ireland No No No No
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:00 pm

bocerty wrote:
oh yaw mingling with the prawn sandwich brigade again Jayo - probably a freebie too funded by the taxpayers of Ireland Ireland vs. Australia Kopfschuettel Ireland vs. Australia Kopfschuettel Ireland vs. Australia Kopfschuettel Ireland vs. Australia Kopfschuettel

Not so my friend! €70 plus a fiver on the credit card (bas**rds!). Funny thing though I got a ticket for my local landlord who had a brother home from Australia for the game and thus a big reunion. I met him on James Ave (about 20 to 3) and he handed me €70 and rang the numpty who the ticket was for - his nieces fella I think. I hear - "ah you're f***ing joking me" etc etc. Turns out numpty went on the pi55 and was giving the game a miss. "Shocking" says I "I'd make sure the bo**ox gives you €70 though" .... and I wandered up to my place - now knowing I had a seat for each cheek!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
bocerty wrote:
oh yaw mingling with the prawn sandwich brigade again Jayo - probably a freebie too funded by the taxpayers of Ireland Ireland vs. Australia Kopfschuettel Ireland vs. Australia Kopfschuettel Ireland vs. Australia Kopfschuettel Ireland vs. Australia Kopfschuettel

Not so my friend! €70 plus a fiver on the credit card (bas**rds!). Funny thing though I got a ticket for my local landlord who had a brother home from Australia for the game and thus a big reunion. I met him on James Ave (about 20 to 3) and he handed me €70 and rang the numpty who the ticket was for - his nieces fella I think. I hear - "ah you're f***ing joking me" etc etc. Turns out numpty went on the pi55 and was giving the game a miss. "Shocking" says I "I'd make sure the bo**ox gives you €70 though" .... and I wandered up to my place - now knowing I had a seat for each cheek!

sure your only a long string of misery you could fit 2 of you on one seat!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down