GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats eating Loyal?

4 posters

Go down

Whats eating Loyal? Empty Whats eating Loyal?

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 pm

One of our legends, but a cranky hoor these days!! rabbit

Back to top Go down

Whats eating Loyal? Empty Re: Whats eating Loyal?

Post  RMDrive Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Liamwalkinstown wrote:One of our legends, but a cranky hoor these days!! rabbit

Lots of horse racing going on at the moment. I'd say he is probably down a fortune. clown
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Has anyone ever seen a show on BBC1 called Waterloo Rd? Theres a Teacher in it, crank aul frigger, runs about the school with a Racing Post under his Arm, reminds me of Loyal!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Nobody is. I'm just not particularly enamoured by threads such as "Eastenders" and "Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night". Amazing how people complain about the other site and blame a lack of GAA discussion as a reason for not liking it but yet when you look on here, there is little or no discussion on hurling and the only Gaelic threads are ones discussing up and coming Donegal and Dublin games. I'll probably get abuse for saying this but that is the simple fact of the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Nobody is. I'm just not particularly enamoured by threads such as "Eastenders" and "Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night". Amazing how people complain about the other site and blame a lack of GAA discussion as a reason for not liking it but yet when you look on here, there is little or no discussion on hurling and the only Gaelic threads are ones discussing up and coming Donegal and Dublin games. I'll probably get abuse for saying this but that is the simple fact of the matter.

There a few easy solutions to your problems Loyal.
1. Don't read the threads that don't appeal to you. If you don't like eastenders then don't read the eastenders thread.
2. Start a few GAA related topics. You have started only one GAA related topic about updates on live games. If you want to talk about Meath's upcoming games then start a topic on it.
You can lead a horse to water ...

Alternatively you can continue to be a cranky fecker.

[I do agree with you about GAA related posts though. There's no much serious GAA discussion happening on here yet. But it will come.]
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:04 pm

What about avatars with foreign sports stars on them? Basketball
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Agree with Loyal about the lack of GAA related posts, but it is only February and the season is just starting.

Be patient my friend

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:02 pm

....this all coming from the man with an American football player as his display picture.......
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down