GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Eating

3 posters

Go down

Not Eating Empty Not Eating

Post  up.the.oak.trees Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Hello, On thursday we went skating in Belfast, We got a McDonalds there and when I came home I havn't ate since, I can't drink with out feeling sick or even sometimes when I look at food it makes me sick, I don't feel hungry. I havn't ate a bit easter egg which is rare for me Anyone had this before Laughing
up.the.oak.trees
up.the.oak.trees
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Doire
Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Not Eating Empty Re: Not Eating

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:24 pm

up.the.oak.trees wrote:Hello, On thursday we went skating in Belfast, We got a McDonalds there and when I came home I havn't ate since, I can't drink with out feeling sick or even sometimes when I look at food it makes me sick, I don't feel hungry. I havn't ate a bit easter egg which is rare for me Anyone had this before Laughing

You're probably getting a bug, ya poor thingĂ­n. Go to the doctor and he/she might put you on antibiotics. Drink plenty of fluids even though you mightn't want too, you'll get dehydrated! Do you have a headache?

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:03 pm

past experiences of teenagers going to Belfast skating would suggest its nothing more than a hangover your experiencing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  up.the.oak.trees Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 pm

I dont drink haha, unlike most teenage tyronies Smile
up.the.oak.trees
up.the.oak.trees
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Can you not even eat a jaffa cake or a packet of blue Hunky Dorys Orlaith?

Jeez, you must be very sick.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Orlaith, how are you feeling now? Have you a headache at all?

Back to top Go down

Post  up.the.oak.trees Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 pm

No just if I wear a hairband, I normally get them anyways, Its really rare for me to be like this! I still have energy I went out a run tonight as usual ahah but im not eating or drinking
up.the.oak.trees
up.the.oak.trees
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 pm

up.the.oak.trees wrote:No just if I wear a hairband, I normally get them anyways, Its really rare for me to be like this! I still have energy I went out a run tonight as usual ahah but im not eating or drinking

Keep away from the hard hairbands-they have caused so many headaches for me! Razz Orlaith, you need to drink plenty of water especially as you have been running! You'll get dehydrated very fast. The fact that you haven't been drinking a lot may be contributing to your loss of appetite and you can become lethargic easily. Go drink now(non-alcoholic beverages of course! Wink ) And try and get some food down ya, soft toast is a good, neutral food, with carbs for energy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down