GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leinster Football

+5
GAA-Fan
Jayo Cluxton
JimWexford
mossbags
mid-mon man
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leinster Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Leinster Football

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
samin10 wrote:

Yes both teams are sh**e. Very Happy

And both teams are - unlike either Armagh team - still in their Championship proper ....

It was a joke Jayo relax yourself. I wonder would you still be in it if the Dubs played Tyrone and we had Meath????

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:04 pm

samin10 wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:
samin10 wrote:

Yes both teams are sh**e. Very Happy

And both teams are - unlike either Armagh team - still in their Championship proper ....

It was a joke Jayo relax yourself. I wonder would you still be in it if the Dubs played Tyrone and we had Meath????

Sorry Samin - a lotta people messin with me head today ....... on a tight fuse ... bom
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:12 pm

I don't condone what happened in the Derry and Monaghan games by any means. But there were periods of good football being played, this is something that has been lacking in and leinster game to date.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Bright-Oak wrote:I don't condone what happened in the Derry and Monaghan games by any means. But there were periods of good football being played, this is something that has been lacking in and leinster game to date.

Is that so Niamh - so you have seen no good football in any Leinster game to date? Wow - such high standards you have!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Bright-Oak wrote:I don't condone what happened in the Derry and Monaghan games by any means. But there were periods of good football being played, this is something that has been lacking in and leinster game to date.

Is that so Niamh - so you have seen no good football in any Leinster game to date? Wow - such high standards you have!

But Dublin and Meath are supposed to the cream of Leinster and that's the best they could come up with?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Bright-Oak wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

But Dublin and Meath are supposed to the cream of Leinster and that's the best they could come up with?

Meath have not been anywhere near the cream of Leinster for at least 3 years ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Bright-Oak wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Meath have not been anywhere near the cream of Leinster for at least 3 years ...

Which two teams would you say is?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Bright-Oak wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Bright-Oak wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Which two teams would you say is?

None - they are all s***e according to those that know everything about the game ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:55 pm

JC, over the last number of years Dublin have of course been top in Leinster, but there's been a few teams who could claim to be second at times in that period - Laois, Meath, Kildare Westmeath, Wexford for example. You could say Wexford at present perhaps but they haven't built in their progress in the league and I don't expect them to do near as well in this years championship (Sorry lads). Bottom line is Dublin-Meath is the biggest draw in Leinster, and I'd expect a good game from that normally. Meath may be no great shakes but I still think on their day they're as good as any of the rest in Leinster bar Dublin.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Yeah I don't disagree with that MMM but unfortunately rather than go into such a logical post I chose the easy route and played the smart ass .... Suspect
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 pm

I thought twud be a long time before I saw a game as poor as Dublin/Meath last week but Leinster football has outdone itself once again here with Westmeath/Wicklow. Utter utter scutter. Its like counties in and around the pale are playing out some alternate competition where low quality, unforced errors, hopeless shooting and general all round rubbish is the name of the game.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:47 pm

What do you make of the hurling, mossbags?

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Limerick/Waterford?? Poor enough fare loyal, No intensity worth talking about, Limerick being exposed again at championship level. John Mullanes a monster of a hurler
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:53 pm

More entertaining than the Westmeath-Wicklow game?

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Not much more but the Munster hurling Chship has been in sharp decline for some time now.
Leinster hurling has gone into overdrive with Galways inclusion and with KKs greatness and the Munster counties have been left lurking in Leinsters shadows. The same is true of rugby but the reverse is true when it comes to football. Leinster football has gone to the dogs whereas the quality in Munster and indeed Connacht and Ulster(in its own kind of way) where teams have realistic hopes of winning Sam is far superior
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2