GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick your all ireland team of players NOT from your home county

Go down

Pick your all ireland team of players NOT from your home county Empty Pick your all ireland team of players NOT from your home county

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Yes its another "best 15" but we aint exactly swimming in those threads here, and isnt that essentially the purest form of GAA discussion ..... Best 15 threads get a lot of un warranted hate!! Exclamation

Connaughton
O'Se
Canty
Keane
Jordan
Gormley
O'Se
Galvin (Limerick)
Doherty (Derry)
Forde
O'Sullivan
Cavanagh
Cooper
Donaghy
Bradley

Back to top Go down

Pick your all ireland team of players NOT from your home county Empty Re: Pick your all ireland team of players NOT from your home county

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Why did you put in the bit "NOT from your home county"?

Did it make any difference to your 15, King Liamo?

And since we aren't exactly blessed with many Royals, Rebels and Kingdomites, will it make any difference to many other posters' selections?

Back to top Go down

Pick your all ireland team of players NOT from your home county Empty Re: Pick your all ireland team of players NOT from your home county

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Loyal,
Gotta say, as a poster i know and respect a long time, and a poster who I alone backed up in a recent "squabble" in here, your really testing my patience lately. Not so much with your piece here, but in general. Cut out the sarcastic King Liam Bulls*it, quit your "my opinion is worth more than yours" crap and go back to the old Loyal who most people had a lot of time for. You are becoming a parody of the old Loyal.
Quit it. This isnt the WWF, the board doesnt need Heels.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down