GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Boxtyeater - auld stock part 6920

3 posters

Go down

FAO Boxtyeater - auld stock part 6920 Empty FAO Boxtyeater - auld stock part 6920

Post  The Puke Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:10 pm

I notice the head cheerleaders for the EPL on this site are very quiet this week. Wonder why this is?

The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

FAO Boxtyeater - auld stock part 6920 Empty Re: FAO Boxtyeater - auld stock part 6920

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:22 pm

The Puke wrote:I notice the head cheerleaders for the EPL on this site are very quiet this week. Wonder why this is?

Aw roight there me old cock!! I assume this is how you now speak as you garner the Queen's shilling. Will your onerous duties allow for a trip to Clon over the festive season, or are you being left to hold the fort?

On the topic, it would appear that the folk you are referring to are unused to these types of setbacks, believing that petro/gas/hedgefund dollars will eventually buy success. It's gas to look at that particular thread, as modest journeymen are compared to outstanding talents overseas in fulsome terms. The Micha Richards one is a classic....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

FAO Boxtyeater - auld stock part 6920 Empty Re: FAO Boxtyeater - auld stock part 6920

Post  The Puke Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
The Puke wrote:I notice the head cheerleaders for the EPL on this site are very quiet this week. Wonder why this is?

Aw roight there me old cock!! I assume this is how you now speak as you garner the Queen's shilling. Will your onerous duties allow for a trip to Clon over the festive season, or are you being left to hold the fort?

On the topic, it would appear that the folk you are referring to are unused to these types of setbacks, believing that petro/gas/hedgefund dollars will eventually buy success. It's gas to look at that particular thread, as modest journeymen are compared to outstanding talents overseas in fulsome terms. The Micha Richards one is a classic....

Can you adam and eve it my old duck.

I am home the 23rd and back the 2nd. Tis long enough of a break and no doubt will drag like last year. But sure it has to be done. I have another litter of pups due any day if you know anyone looking for a belated Xmas present

Have you any plans for Boxing Day?
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:35 pm

The Puke wrote:[I am home the 23rd and back the 2nd. Tis long enough of a break and no doubt will drag like last year. But sure it has to be done. I have another litter of pups due any day if you know anyone looking for a belated Xmas present
Have you any plans for Boxing Day?

Loads of quality dogs/pups available from the dog pound in Carrick for free around the 10th. of January.
Spending the Christmas with my daughter and hers, so I'll be missing Wren duties and am likely to be spending the morning assembling lego houses, completing jigsaws and quelling bawling children. The evening will be spent portering and punting....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:01 am

Indeed the United men are very quiet this week and have not even challenged my questioning of Ferguson's poor Euro record. A beaten docket as the man says.
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down