GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thread for Thomas Clarke to Aplologise

3 posters

Go down

A Thread for Thomas Clarke to Aplologise  Empty A Thread for Thomas Clarke to Aplologise

Post  mossbags Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 pm

''All those people that thought I should retire him, I hope they just eat their words and apologise."
Paul Nicholls. approx 3.20pm Sat 19/11/11

No doubt TC will do the right thing here
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

A Thread for Thomas Clarke to Aplologise  Empty Re: A Thread for Thomas Clarke to Aplologise

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Far from it, I stand by what I said. The horse has done enough, and he had done enough before last week.

Kauto won last Saturday as he was in Gold Cup shape, whereas Long Run was barely awake to start the season. Much as I'd love to think that a King George and Gold Cup would follow, I can't see it.

Kauto has done all he needs to, and deserves to retire. Nothing left to prove, and shouldnt be asked to do so.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

A Thread for Thomas Clarke to Aplologise  Empty Re: A Thread for Thomas Clarke to Aplologise

Post  mossbags Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Ageist!!
Kauto looked like he enjoyed serving it up to the younger brigade the last day, ears pricked he ran right away from them after jumping the last. He proved age is no barrier. Why stop when your on top?

Do you profess to know better than Paul Nichols and Ruby Walsh TC?

mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:18 pm

mossbags wrote:Ageist!!
Kauto looked like he enjoyed serving it up to the younger brigade the last day, ears pricked he ran right away from them after jumping the last. He proved age is no barrier. Why stop when your on top?

Do you profess to know better than Paul Nichols and Ruby Walsh TC?

Not at all, but you need to listen to them. Nicholls admitted that he had worked Kauto very hard to get him fit for this. The others were not as sharp as him, especially Long Run, and I'd fear that come March things could be very different.

I really hope I am wrong.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 am

A Thread for Thomas Clarke to Aplologise  Images13
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down