GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soccer Transfer News (non Irish)

+4
The Puke
patrique
RMDrive
Loyal2TheRoyal
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Soccer Transfer News (non Irish) Empty Re: Soccer Transfer News (non Irish)

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Tevez has requested to leave City again. This time, I think he's gone. What a pity.

Undoubtedly, the third best player in the world.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am

Has Tevez declared for Ireland?
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:44 am

Not Irish but 50 million will get you this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or you could lash out 100 million and hope, and buy this, who might be Irish, on his grand father's side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Certainly has talent.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:48 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Tevez has requested to leave City again. This time, I think he's gone. What a pity.

Undoubtedly, the third best player in the world.

Has he? Or has Joorbachain told him to ask to leave City again?

All rather boring with Carlos. Back in 2006 he asked to leave his current club, in Colombia in South America, because he wanted to be closer to his daughter.

So he moved to west Ham.

Joorbachain seems to have dropped a clanger with one of his other products Mark Hughes....unemployed at the moment.

As for Tevez, about 50 million to buy him, throw in another 20 million or so for Joorbachain and his friends, and 15 million wages a year? Can't see too many jumping at that.

But he is a very good player.

And even when he is in dispute, he can still do it unlike some close neighbours.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 am

[quote="patrique"]
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
All rather boring with Carlos. Back in 2006 he asked to leave his current club, in Colombia in South America, because he wanted to be closer to his daughter.

Tevez never played for a columbian side...He played for Corinthians in Brazil
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Supposedly huge money flying around the clubs in Brazil, they don't need to sell their best players anymore hence the huge valuation for Neymar. Ronaldinho is on more at Flamengo than Kaka at Madrid. Wouldn't be surprised if a Brazilian club came in with a bid of 50m for Tevez.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 am

[quote="The Puke"]
patrique wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:

Tevez never played for a columbian side...He played for Corinthians in Brazil

That was before Brazil conquered Colombia......

I swear to god, I have discovered that I am off sick in agony not with a groin strain as I first thought but an arthritic hip.

The pain...sorry codeine...is dulling my brain.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 am

clash-of-da-ash wrote:Supposedly huge money flying around the clubs in Brazil, they don't need to sell their best players anymore hence the huge valuation for Neymar. Ronaldinho is on more at Flamengo than Kaka at Madrid. Wouldn't be surprised if a Brazilian club came in with a bid of 50m for Tevez.

Brazilian clubs could not afford Tevez on a free transfer.

The mirage of money is a pretence before the world cup is taken off them.......and staged in Munster as they have better, built, stadiums.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Latest news, Nasri has joined United.

Sir Alex Ferguson has claimed that Samir Nasri has agreed to leave Arsenal - but that the French midfielder will probably not join Manchester United.

So, a good signing or not?
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Samir Nasri is not Irish, please delete that and set up an appropriate thread for it
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am

clash-of-da-ash wrote:Supposedly huge money flying around the clubs in Brazil, they don't need to sell their best players anymore hence the huge valuation for Neymar. Ronaldinho is on more at Flamengo than Kaka at Madrid. Wouldn't be surprised if a Brazilian club came in with a bid of 50m for Tevez.

Corinthians has supposedly tabled a bid of €42m for Tevez.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Soccer Transfer News (non Irish) Empty Soccer Transfer News (non Irish)

Post  Grenvile Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Corinthians have offered £35m. If City let Tevez go who will they replace him with? You'd imagine with the Champions League they needed another quality striker even with Tevez, now they could need two.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Corinthians have offered £35m. If City let Tevez go who will they replace him with? You'd imagine with the Champions League they needed another quality striker even with Tevez, now they could need two.

Corinthians would not be as rich as derry City so I suspect there is something amiss, here.

FIFA suspect the Brazil FA have no money so FIFA are no longer keen to have the World cup in Brazil. Maybe move it to East Manchester or somewhere where a profit is guaranteed.

So I suspect the Brazilian FA are trying to fool FIFA.

City have Dzeko, who looks to be the best, so they would need a supplier, worker alongside him. That means the like of Rooney, or simply play Silva and another creative mid fielder like Nasri or someone.

I still think their main target is Sanchez and I still think Tevez will be forced to stay.

Corinthians would require about 50 million to by him, 15 million a year for wages, another 20 million for Joorbachian and about 10 million for Joorbachains haner ons like Mark Hughes and the boys.

That comes to about 110 million for the two years Carlos would stay with them before he wanted to be with his family, in Majorca.

Costly.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 pm

The Puke wrote:Samir Nasri is not Irish, please delete that and set up an appropriate thread for it

His demeanour, constant moaning, and lack of fortitude inclined me to believe he was from Clare.

Sorry, a mistake anyone could have made.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Looks like Aguero is headed for Man City.. He has good pedigree for them after spending years looking across Madrid at one of the biggest clubs in the world....

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Looks like Aguero is headed for Man City.. He has good pedigree for them after spending years looking across Madrid at one of the biggest clubs in the world....

Yes it will be good for him at City - one of the biggest clubs in the world looking across the city at ......
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Poor Jayo, very poor indeed..

They needed a decent striker, this idiot may provide the comic moments but with only Edin "The white Heskey" Dzeko as backup to provide goals in Tevez's absence they certainly need Aguero to deliver on his 40 Million + price tag. There has been a lot of talk about him it's good to see him coming to play in the EPL..

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Balotelli's only crime was missing. If Jayo had a fiver for every time he successfully executed that trick he'd be able to buy a Eurosaver meal ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Balotelli's only crime was missing.

Don't forget coming off the field and screaming at his manager on the sideline... An A1 gobsheen that should be shot with a ball of his own dung.

If JS had been in defence there Mario would have shot from outside the box for fear of entering my domain...

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Jonsmith wrote:

Don't forget coming off the field and screaming at his manager on the sideline... An A1 gobsheen that should be shot with a ball of his own dung.

But his crime was missing - if he didn't miss he wouldn't have done all that ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Jonsmith wrote:

But his crime was missing - if he didn't miss he wouldn't have done all that ....

My client's crime was not drink driving your honor, it was having the argument with his wife. Had he not had the argument he would not have went to the pub and drank a gallon of stout and drove home.. Surely the court will not convict a man for arguing with his wife??

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Jonsmith wrote:

My client's crime was not drink driving your honor, it was having the argument with his wife. Had he not had the argument he would not have went to the pub and drank a gallon of stout and drove home.. Surely the court will not convict a man for arguing with his wife??

Bloke who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over.

"So," says the cop to the driver, "where have you been?" "Why, I've been to the pub of course" slurs the drunk.

"Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening".

"I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Aguero is different class. I said in the lead up to South Africa that he'd be the star of the World Cup, and Diego Maradona foolishly went with Messi and Higuain as partners for Tevez. Probably the only player who will actually be able to fill the shoes of Tevez.

By the way, there are some ridiculously overpriced forwards in the fantasy football this year! Torres at 11.0 and Andy Carroll 10.0!!
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Is Fabregras going to Barca?

Surely Guardiola will play 4-3-3 and I don't see Fabregras replacing Busquets as a holding player or playing out wide instead of Villa or Pedro Basically, he'll have to muscle in on one of Xavi or Iniesta. Doubtful that's going to happen, is it?
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  mugsys_barber Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Looks like Fabregas is finally on his way to Barca alright, Wenger has swiftly moved to ease Gunners fans defensive fears by making a move for Birmighams Scott Dann Rolling Eyes
mugsys_barber
mugsys_barber
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Tyrone
Number of posts : 550

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next