GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shankhill Butchers and Collusion

+13
Loyal2TheRoyal
Real Kerry Fan
patrique
Boxtyeater
hipster 2
samin12
mugsys_barber
bocerty
Thomas Clarke
Jayo Cluxton
The Puke
RMDrive
North Side Gael
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shankhill Butchers and Collusion - Page 5 Empty Re: Shankhill Butchers and Collusion

Post  patrique Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 pm

North Side Gael wrote:Apologies, my last post is in the middle of the quotation.

I INSIST on the officers PRIVATE life being brought up because that is why he was killed.

No other reason, taig and a GAA member who voted Sinn Fein.

That was why he was killed.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Shankhill Butchers and Collusion - Page 5 Empty Re: Shankhill Butchers and Collusion

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm

He was killed for being a member of the PSNI, take your paper trash talk elsewhere, what you think if he was a protestant rugby player living in the same house it would have saved him?
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:
Thomas Clarke wrote:NSG, you are living in the past. Not the 1970s or 1980s, but in Old Testament times, with your 'an eye for an eye' attitude.

Nobody here is claiming that things are perfect, but they are improving, and certainly a lot better than they were. Of course there are disruptive elements on both sides, some with guns and some with suits, but most people have had enough, and want peace. Time to move away from the past, and drag the stragglers kicking and screaming into the future.

What era are them peelers living in that beat that 12 year old in armagh city?

Id've thought that was obvious from my post. They, like you, are living in the past, and will one day either wake up to a new world, or die ignorant of the fact that it has already happened.

Are the PSNI not the changed RUC then? your saying that TC? They havent changed a bit, the reason many find a reason to attack them.

Your logic doesnt even make sense, surely the police should be leading by example and changing their behaviour before civillians will accept and follow suit!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:32 pm

North Side Gael wrote:
Your logic doesnt even make sense, surely the police should be leading by example and changing their behaviour before civillians will accept and follow suit!

Personally, I think that people are accountable for their own behaviour. I certainly don't need the police to tell me what is right or wrong. It is easy to blame others for everything NSG.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm

bla bla bla bla, typical middle class, cant see it so it isnt happening approach, most of these people are reacting to how they are bing treated, i know what is right and what is wrong also, occupying a country in the 21st century is wrong!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:59 pm

NSG do you believe the dissidents are capable of launching a campaign....
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 pm

so is bullying ordinary people trying to run buisnesses making them pay money for their fight and then they are driving around in lovely b m w s and mercs and wearing the best of clothes , i see these people in dublin with their posters up drug dealers beware and with the snipers on the posters , the same fools are then laughing and joking with the local drug dealers the fools that they are they cant even rob or do a bit of dealing themselves . the last thing these people want is a united ireland then they wont have an excuse for the trouble that they cause , but as usual they will sell out selling out is the irish way of life
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm

hipster 2 wrote:so is bullying ordinary people trying to run buisnesses making them pay money for their fight and then they are driving around in lovely b m w s and mercs and wearing the best of clothes , i see these people in dublin with their posters up drug dealers beware and with the snipers on the posters , the same fools are then laughing and joking with the local drug dealers the fools that they are they cant even rob or do a bit of dealing themselves . the last thing these people want is a united ireland then they wont have an excuse for the trouble that they cause , but as usual they will sell out selling out is the irish way of life

Catch yourself on and stop spouting media muck!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 pm

mullins wrote:NSG do you believe the dissidents are capable of launching a campaign....

Honestly no, there are more dissidents interested in politics than an armed struggle id say, they continue to grow in numbers on both sides though, so in a few years, a few fresh faces and who knows, one thing i do know is they wont let the brits forget they are in the background until a proper dialogue is found!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:07 pm

North Side Gael wrote:
hipster 2 wrote:so is bullying ordinary people trying to run buisnesses making them pay money for their fight and then they are driving around in lovely b m w s and mercs and wearing the best of clothes , i see these people in dublin with their posters up drug dealers beware and with the snipers on the posters , the same fools are then laughing and joking with the local drug dealers the fools that they are they cant even rob or do a bit of dealing themselves . the last thing these people want is a united ireland then they wont have an excuse for the trouble that they cause , but as usual they will sell out selling out is the irish way of life

Catch yourself on and stop spouting media muck!

NSG in the south dissidents make a good living out of being bullys..Now that is fact not fiction or media....

How things work in the North i don't know

mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:08 pm

come down here and you will see their posters , sure i was in the gym a while ago and these three fools come in and try and take the place over acting the hard men because they are involved in that crap , now you open your eyes do you think its right to murded , mutilate , intimidate , and extort money from buisnessess
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 pm

North Side Gael wrote:
mullins wrote:NSG do you believe the dissidents are capable of launching a campaign....

Honestly no, there are more dissidents interested in politics than an armed struggle id say, they continue to grow in numbers on both sides though, so in a few years, a few fresh faces and who knows, one thing i do know is they wont let the brits forget they are in the background until a proper dialogue is found!

Well thats the way to go - In éirígí you have a party that could become a major party for dissidents...

Thats the way to get your voice out and forget about violence..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 pm

hipster 2 wrote:come down here and you will see their posters , sure i was in the gym a while ago and these three fools come in and try and take the place over acting the hard men because they are involved in that crap , now you open your eyes do you think its right to murded , mutilate , intimidate , and extort money from buisnessess

I know a hell of a lot of dissidents from dublin who cant even afford there own car, some who struggle to make ends meat, some who had to leave for america, the day i meet a rich dissident ill shake their hand, ill also be asking them for a few quid, dont be fooled by those who claim the name, but they take it in vain!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 pm

your not the only one who knows dissenents believe me i know a good few of them and your right not every one is rich but as usual the top heads are never short of a bob or 2 , now answer my question do you think its right to murder mutilate and intimidate
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 pm

mullins wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:

Well thats the way to go - In éirígí you have a party that could become a major party for dissidents...

Thats the way to get your voice out and forget about violence..

There is eirigi and republican network for unity, whom are slowly building, it isnt in their constitution to be in elections, but id say at some stage they will work toward that, they do brilliant advice work and other community work such as housing etc, the amount of people come to them for help is unreal, although very much so northern based, where you would see eirigi more in the south as they are dublin based.

I worked my nuts off, for SF and Eirigi and RNU, and i seen good people in them all, they are all capable of good things, if they were not censored, put down, and harrassed on a frequent basis, they might be able to achieve things for their supporters which would ease the violent tensions, but sure it took them 40 years to talk to the shinners, wonder how long it will take this time!

See if you think for one minute hipster that you know the armed men, i assure you your wrong!

As for the intimidation and so on, i cant comment on a wide scale, give me an incident and i will give you my view!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:27 pm

well you think what you think and i know who i know , i never had time for bullies and like most i believe murder for any reason is wrong
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:36 pm

hipster 2 wrote:well you think what you think and i know who i know , i never had time for bullies and like most i believe murder for any reason is wrong

Thats grand, it was a campaign like the current one, probably with a lot more murdering that founded your state.

I would advise you to go to a political republican and tell them of the activities you believe any so called republican to be involved in.
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

are you having a laugh i like my knees i have at least a good year in me playing ball left , and read your history books every state was founded on blood
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

North Side Gael wrote:
hipster 2 wrote:well you think what you think and i know who i know , i never had time for bullies and like most i believe murder for any reason is wrong

Thats grand, it was a campaign like the current one, probably with a lot more murdering that founded your state.

I would advise you to go to a political republican and tell them of the activities you believe any so called republican to be involved in.

Great idea hope hipster has me in his will Smile
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

hipster 2 wrote:are you having a laugh i like my knees i have at least a good year in me playing ball left , and read your history books every state was founded on blood

Your mad, honestly! wish i could talk to ya, but thats impossible unfortunately! I wouldnt accept corner boys in my area regardless of who i thought they were!

So every state that was founded was wrong, because murder is wrong in your eyes!

North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:56 pm

no not mad its just life for some in dublin it seems to be a money grabbing exercise and yes murder is wrong
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just another idea of what was being hammered into the heads of republicans up here for years, in actual fact up until the good friday agreement and possibly even decommissioning by the provos behind closed doors and in public!

It doesnt just dissappear in a few years!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:54 am

I apologise for being so wrong.

THE BRITS are the ONLY people I know of who for some 25 years have FULLY SUPPORTED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, a UNITED IRELAND.

I remember saying that to Sinn Fein at the talks about the talks around 1993?

And NSG is against the Brits, so obviously against a United Ireland, contrary to what I believed.

The ONLY barrier to a United Ireland is the people living in the country. Brits, Europe, USA have all played a lARGE role in the peace process. The peace process has but ONE aim, a united Ireland.

I honestly thought the days of blaming the Brits passed away around 1914.

They have been trying really hard to get shut of us since then.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:48 am

I do want a united ireland pat, i fear its different to the one you want though!

Can you clarify as to what sort of united ireland britain wants, as cameron has made several references to it being an important part of the united kingdom since he came to power.

The brits had penciled in home rule in 1914, they never planned to implement it for the whole island so from then they were pretty much going to split us, i fail to see how this could lead to them wanting a united ireland in this era.

Now in 1972 we had Wilson, who believed in irish unity alright, never had the nuts to say no to the unionists and came up with a similar version of that sectarian document the GFA.

Dont put spin on pat, right now they are trying to normalise us, ie british military marches, a police force that salutes the union jack etc etc, not looking like a united ireland is on the way to me any time soon.
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:56 am

North Side Gael wrote:I do want a united ireland pat, i fear its different to the one you want though!

That's an intriguing and confusing statement and, even though it was referring to Patrique, I'm curious as to what you meant by it, and what sort of united Ireland you are looking for?

And as for Cameron talking about strategic importance, well that is rubbish. What possible importance could a financial and political burden be to him?

Patrique is right, Ireland is more unified today than it was 15-20 years ago. Relations in the North are greatly improved, as are relations between Northern Portestants and the South. What you don't seem to realise is that geographical boundaries will change after inter-community relations, not the other way round.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum