GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT World Boxing Championships

+2
patrique
Jayo Cluxton
6 posters

Go down

GT World Boxing Championships Empty GT World Boxing Championships

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:12 am

I am confident I can secure satellite TV backing for this venture, We need a few quality matchups and some belts (sic!) - Boxty will check out the productivity of same with the Cranes.

What is needed now is declarations of weight and who you would like to box the head off. Puke has already indicated his preference for Patrique or Boxty. You would expect no less from a Clare man with a boxing avatar - opting for the two invalids eldest on the forum. No wonder Clare has produced no boxers of note - except Brian Lohan. No Puke - I am thinking of JS and you.

Personally I would take on all and any comers. As my trainer used to say to me in my amateur days - 'you float like a buttermountain and sting like a nettle'. Mossbags would interest me though beating up a straw-weight (and female) may not endear me to the boxing fraternity. I think mullins and Loyal might be a good bout - if mullins leaves the knuckledusters behind. RMD and Bocerty could sort out King Mod once and for all. TC and Hipster would be a grudge match and then to round off the night we could have a Father Ted football competition special ...... Boxty v Patrique! Oh and Sami v UTOT (he seems to hate schoolgirls) but wait til his acne goes then its whoooooooosh! He''ll just love 'em!

Any other good bouts out there??? OMAR and himself? Black and White and Jim?? Lets get it on! Lets get ready to crumble!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

GT World Boxing Championships Empty Re: GT World Boxing Championships

Post  patrique Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 am

Boxing.

I won more all Ireland's than Tyrone.

But then, that's not a lot compared to Terry Milligan, McCourt and the rest.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 am

If I was to take on JS it would be in the words of David Haye "more one sided than a gang rape"
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:01 am

Former All Ireland Bujitsu champion here Puke. Zip up the trousers and go back to Clare. Laughing

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:05 am

Jonsmith wrote:Former All Ireland Bujitsu champion here Puke. Zip up the trousers and go back to Clare. Laughing

I will see your bujitsu and raise you playing junior b against the savage from Clonbony in West Clare at the tender age of 16 and living to tell the tale.....
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:13 am

At 19 stone 9 pounds and 6foot 7 inchs i would like to fight jonsmith or loyal lol
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Likely mentioned this before but who cares!?!?

I remember a club in Derry hosted a Sumo Wrestling County Championships night and had a representitive from each of the club football and hurling teams in Derry present.

They dressed the players up in those Sumo Suits and made them fight each other, in their respective Championships as per Championship draw for that year, with the man standing progressing to the next round.

Terrific fun altogether.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 pm

bald eagle wrote:Likely mentioned this before but who cares!?!?

I remember a club in Derry hosted a Sumo Wrestling County Championships night and had a representitive from each of the club football and hurling teams in Derry present.

They dressed the players up in those Sumo Suits and made them fight each other, in their respective Championships as per Championship draw for that year, with the man standing progressing to the next round.

Terrific fun altogether.

BE - When are the men's clubs doing it?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:46 pm

North Side Gael wrote:At 19 stone 9 pounds and 6foot 7 inchs i would like to fight jonsmith or loyal lol

FFS NSG with those stats you'd want to be taking the two of them together ... Razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:At 19 stone 9 pounds and 6foot 7 inchs i would like to fight jonsmith or loyal lol

FFS NSG with those stats you'd want to be taking the two of them together ... Razz

It'd be Haye vs Valuev all over again.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down