GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical matters...more bad news, allegedly.

+6
black&white
Jayo Cluxton
mossbags
RMDrive
OMAR
Boxtyeater
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Medical matters...more bad news, allegedly. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical matters...more bad news, allegedly.

Post  OMAR Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:As I told ya earlier in this thread ya can't take it with ya. There is great value in kitchens these days. The moosus now has a state of the art job - even a dishwasher (JC now redundant Very Happy ). Walnut and cream - drawers in drawers, top range cooker, fridge, new washing machine that talks to ya, a big island, Franke sink, filtered water with reverse osmosis (whatever TF that is), JCs kegerator. She doesn't know herself and I expect to reap the bounty as soon as she finishes that basic cookery course I've enrolled her on ...

Spend the money outta that ya tight wad!

Put in one of those Franke sinks - Thought it was the bees knees till the missues got talking to a wife of a work colleague( Donkey Breeding Cousin of Boxtys) - Some nonsense about a "Belfast Sink" being the way to go especilly as it matches the Rustic theme of an AGA . Said i'd take a spin up the M1 to B&Q/IKEA and see if I could get a good deal on a sterling Franke one. Turns out thats not what she meant by Belfast - Managed to spin some yarn about "counter already cut - wont accomodate dishwasher without banging into fridge door or something- Twas a close escape
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Medical matters...more bad news, allegedly. - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical matters...more bad news, allegedly.

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Got a great deal with a crowd from Belfast at an RDS show - they didn't want to cart them back up the M1 - very nice matching granite sinks for bathroom. Just need to get it tiled now .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:43 am

OMAR wrote:[Put in one of those Franke sinks - Thought it was the bees knees till the missues got talking to a wife of a work colleague( Donkey Breeding Cousin of Boxtys) - Some nonsense about a "Belfast Sink" being the way to go especilly as it matches the Rustic theme of an AGA . Said i'd take a spin up the M1 to B&Q/IKEA and see if I could get a good deal on a sterling Franke one. Turns out thats not what she meant by Belfast - Managed to spin some yarn about "counter already cut - wont accomodate dishwasher without banging into fridge door or something- Twas a close escape

Too late of course now Omar, but Boxty's dogs can be seen slurping water out of an original of those sinks any day of the week...Boxty acquired it in his customary "roundabout" fashion about 10 years ago and couldn't/wouldn't go to the bother....
It does, however, add to the authentic affluence of the main residence here when the dogs are drinking out of said sinks....

Said sink, should any of the Frog Wards visit, is cemented into the yard just for spite.....Overrated...In the same bracket as Gaelscoileanna, cappuccinos and rugby..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2