GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethihad Airways - Best Club Under The Sun Award

4 posters

Go down

Ethihad Airways - Best Club Under The Sun Award Empty Ethihad Airways - Best Club Under The Sun Award

Post  The Puke Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:37 pm

I see the finest hurling club in all the land has won the award this year.....Well deserved....Can't wait to go on the piss with Nicky English and throttle him for laughing 1993
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Ethihad Airways - Best Club Under The Sun Award Empty Re: Ethihad Airways - Best Club Under The Sun Award

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:56 pm

The Puke wrote:I see the finest hurling club in all the land has won the award this year.....Well deserved....Can't wait to go on the piss with Nicky English and throttle him for laughing 1993

Well done to the Clon, I'm sure you'll manage to bring NCC along for the trip..Ethihad Airways - Best Club Under The Sun Award Smiley13 Try to pretend that this is a "run of the mill" trip you the likes of yourself and don't get impaled on the Leahy spike....

Enjoy it Pukey, I'll mind Lohan for the week if you're stuck...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Ethihad Airways - Best Club Under The Sun Award Empty Re: Ethihad Airways - Best Club Under The Sun Award

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 am

Puke - congrats and a serious opp to put your club in the frame for ever more. PM me and I will sort this out over cocktails in Dubai - expenses only ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 pm

One day and counting

Booooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:16 pm

United airways giving awards to who?

I shall phone the Sheik now and put a stop to that nonsense.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down