GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New look dublin

3 posters

Go down

New look dublin Empty New look dublin

Post  JimWexford Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:46 am

5 newbies to the championship, still think ewe'll beat ye lot but as I stated earlier in the year ye are my tip for AI glory this year
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

New look dublin Empty Re: New look dublin

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 am

Good idea by Gilroy. Give the new boys a run now to settle them. Expect Dubs to coast through Leinster. Now it has not benifited them in the past but the day has to come when the players realise that winning Leinster should only be a stepping stone to tough matches ahead. Remember they were favourites against Kerry and Tyrone over the past two years and they paid a heavy price.I dont think their attitude will be the same this year.Best of luck to them.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:Good idea by Gilroy. Give the new boys a run now to settle them. Expect Dubs to coast through Leinster. Now it has not benifited them in the past but the day has to come when the players realise that winning Leinster should only be a stepping stone to tough matches ahead. Remember they were favourites against Kerry and Tyrone over the past two years and they paid a heavy price.I dont think their attitude will be the same this year.Best of luck to them.

Someone must be watching your posts this yearNew look dublin Icon_biggrin
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 pm

JimWexford wrote:5 newbies to the championship, still think ewe'll beat ye lot but as I stated earlier in the year ye are my tip for AI glory this year

Jim Wexford have nothing to lose and all to gain..But we had to bring in natural defenders to our full back line..These 3 lads are a class act and the best we have at the moment they can all play anywhere on the fullback line....

Be interesting to see how they cope with lyng and forde..A repeat score of 02 would do nicely..Hope its a good tough game best of luck.
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down