GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010

+7
GAA-Fan
winsamsoon
lino_de_legend
GAAGenious
Jayo Cluxton
mullins
JimWexford
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Empty Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010

Post  JimWexford Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Following consultation with all parties concerned it has been decided by the Officers of Comhairle Laighean C.L.G. that this year’s two Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals should be played together, in Croke Park, on Sunday 27th June 2010. The games will be scheduled as follows:-
(a) Dublin / Wexford v Meath / Laois .. 4.00p.m.
(b) Westmeath v Louth .. .. 5.50p.m.

We will still be endeavouring to play the Junior Football Final at 2.15p.m. on the same programme.

The first Semi Final will be live on TV3 while the Westmeath/Louth game will be live on RTE.
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Empty Re: Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010

Post  mullins Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:34 pm

JimWexford wrote:Following consultation with all parties concerned it has been decided by the Officers of Comhairle Laighean C.L.G. that this year’s two Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals should be played together, in Croke Park, on Sunday 27th June 2010. The games will be scheduled as follows:-
(a) Dublin / Wexford v Meath / Laois .. 4.00p.m.
(b) Westmeath v Louth .. .. 5.50p.m.

We will still be endeavouring to play the Junior Football Final at 2.15p.m. on the same programme.

The first Semi Final will be live on TV3 while the Westmeath/Louth game will be live on RTE.

Thats great i'll be able to watch the second match in the pub
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Seems strange. If Dublin and Meath are in the semi they would bring about 70,000 (60,000 Dubs). Now there will be a scramble with many fans losing out. Typical.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  GAAGenious Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Well yee dont own croke park and dont over look wexford so easily and Meath, havent a hope Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_biggrin
GAAGenious
GAAGenious
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Laois / Mayo
Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:39 pm

GAAGenious wrote:Well yee dont own croke park

Who said anything about owning Croke Park?? Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_scratch All I said was that some fans may lose out cos of the double header - not that Laois bring many mind you .... And ye were well gone before the 70 mins the last couple of times we played ye ... Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_lol
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:41 pm

GAAGenious wrote:Well yee dont own croke park and dont over look wexford so easily and Meath, havent a hope Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_biggrin

A1 point win will do against wexford div 3 has being competitive this year....We will respect Wexford not fear them Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_biggrin
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  GAAGenious Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

ye were well gone before the 70 mins the last couple of times we played ye ... Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_lol

Only because the dubs are dirty scoundrels who aim to hurt players, usually off the ball, refer to P. Clancy brokem colar bone because of the most dirtiest of tackles by a Dublin player, not to mention many many more. Dublin however have been far supperior to Laois over the last numer of years but Laois will keep plucking away !!
GAAGenious
GAAGenious
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Laois / Mayo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 am

Ah grow a pair GG! Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_rolleyes Get a few Laois hurlers in or them lads that played Louth a while back .... Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Suspect
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  GAAGenious Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Ah grow a pair GG! Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_rolleyes Get a few Laois hurlers in or them lads that played Louth a while back .... Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Suspect

I am quite happy to see physicality but a blatant off the ball hit is just be grudgery, and it shows that Dublin constantly bully there way through the leinster championship and then they come up against a northern team or Kerry and get destroyed. Not to mention the dublin fans !!! The referees cant send off a dublin player in the Leinster championship because of the intimidation the Dublin fans give during matches especially in the Hill, unfortunately those particular fans have chasted all the Fans of the Dublin team as essentially scum, ( even tho thats not the case ) Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_eek
GAAGenious
GAAGenious
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Laois / Mayo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 am

Ah yeah refs have been giving us decisions for years cos of the Hill. Thats why we have won the last 10 All Irelands. Some of the pastings ye got cannot be blamed on a ref. When Byron and a couple of your lads tried to kick something off a couple of years back our ladss laughed in their faces - and got into trouble for that.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  GAAGenious Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Ah yeah refs have been giving us decisions for years cos of the Hill. Thats why we have won the last 10 All Irelands. Some of the pastings ye got cannot be blamed on a ref. When Byron and a couple of your lads tried to kick something off a couple of years back our ladss laughed in their faces - and got into trouble for that.

You keep thinking that and it might come through for you, Dublin are always gettin in trouble for taunting opposition when yee are hammering them, Byron didnt try kick anything off in that game that games antics went right back to the tunnel coming out of the match when whealan started a fight and Joe Higgins clocked him one and ended the whole thing, Laois were loosing by 9 - 17 points cant remember which one of the scores ya romped us by there were like 3 in a row Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_twisted, In relation to the 10 all irelands i did say Leinsters, All - Irelands are different i think when it comes to refs.

Look Dublin have a reputaion of being dirt and in my view its just !! Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_eek
GAAGenious
GAAGenious
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Laois / Mayo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:52 am

Dublin have a reputation for being everything GG - its just the way it is with a lot of people outside the county. Never mind the fact that we have played some great stuff over the last number of years - aside from the two batings! But when its comes to dirt and rough stuff and scum fans - yes we are the only ones in the country that these charges apply to. I have to say I find Laois fans over the years to be particularly fickle and especially antipathetic to us dunno why that is. Perhaps its the justified inferiority complex manifesting itself. Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_lol

And the suggestion that the reffing is different in Leinster than after that is just plain rubbish!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:49 pm

h is this GG guy for real!you know the championship bout ta start when the dubs get there usual verbal bandwagon bashing! its been too long!
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Empty Louth V Westmeath

Post  winsamsoon Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:08 pm

I dont see a problem with facilitating both fixtures as the majority of Dublin supporters will leave following their game, if they overcome Wexford first.

winsamsoon
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Ireland
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  GAAGenious Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 pm

lino_de_legend wrote:h is this GG guy for real!you know the championship bout ta start when the dubs get there usual verbal bandwagon bashing! its been too long!

100% deserved !!
GAAGenious
GAAGenious
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Laois / Mayo

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

winsamsoon wrote:I dont see a problem with facilitating both fixtures as the majority of Dublin supporters will leave following their game, if they overcome Wexford first.

The dubs are bad for that. Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_razz

Welcome to GT winsamsoon are you
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:27 pm

lino_de_legend wrote:h is this GG guy for real!you know the championship bout ta start when the dubs get there usual verbal bandwagon bashing! its been too long!

and here was me thinking you know the championship is about to start when all the Dublin posters start appearing from the woodwork shouting the odds!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 pm

GAAGenious wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Ah grow a pair GG! Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_rolleyes Get a few Laois hurlers in or them lads that played Louth a while back .... Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Suspect

I am quite happy to see physicality but a blatant off the ball hit is just be grudgery, and it shows that Dublin constantly bully there way through the leinster championship and then they come up against a northern team or Kerry and get destroyed. Not to mention the dublin fans !!! The referees cant send off a dublin player in the Leinster championship because of the intimidation the Dublin fans give during matches especially in the Hill, unfortunately those particular fans have chasted all the Fans of the Dublin team as essentially scum, ( even tho thats not the case ) Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_eek

Is this an accepted term on here to call Dublin fans scum ...This is amazing stuff GaaGenious we haven't even kicked a ball in the championship and your coming out with this tripe....80% of Dublin fans are affiliated to Gaa Clubs... Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Affraid
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:19 pm

GAAGenious wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Ah yeah refs have been giving us decisions for years cos of the Hill. Thats why we have won the last 10 All Irelands. Some of the pastings ye got cannot be blamed on a ref. When Byron and a couple of your lads tried to kick something off a couple of years back our ladss laughed in their faces - and got into trouble for that.

You keep thinking that and it might come through for you, Dublin are always gettin in trouble for taunting opposition when yee are hammering them, Byron didnt try kick anything off in that game that games antics went right back to the tunnel coming out of the match when whealan started a fight and Joe Higgins clocked him one and ended the whole thing, Laois were loosing by 9 - 17 points cant remember which one of the scores ya romped us by there were like 3 in a row Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_twisted, In relation to the 10 all irelands i did say Leinsters, All - Irelands are different i think when it comes to refs.

Look Dublin have a reputaion of being dirt and in my view its just !! Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_eek
Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_evil
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:37 pm

mullins wrote:
GAAGenious wrote:

Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_evil

Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_question Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_idea Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_lol
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  GAAGenious Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:50 pm

mullins wrote:
GAAGenious wrote:

Is this an accepted term on here to call Dublin fans scum ...This is amazing stuff GaaGenious we haven't even kicked a ball in the championship and your coming out with this tripe....80% of Dublin fans are affiliated to Gaa Clubs... Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Affraid

I clearly said that, this was not the case, READ the post before you jump down my throat, the Dublin fans are branded as scum just ask around the country, thats not my opinion as i clearly expressed, I do think some of your fans are and its highlighted more because they are dublin but its my opinion !!
GAAGenious
GAAGenious
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Laois / Mayo

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:17 pm

GaaGenious maybe you could jog my memory of any incident Dublin fans have being involved in that would warrant the word Scum to be attached to them..

We brought 75,000 fans to thurles and the Gardai said that over the 2 games they were the best fans ever to come to thurles..With nothing but minor incidents..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:33 pm

mullins wrote:GaaGenious maybe you could jog my memory of any incident Dublin fans have being involved in that would warrant the word Scum to be attached to them..

We brought 75,000 fans to thurles and the Gardai said that over the 2 games they were the best fans ever to come to thurles..With nothing but minor incidents..

But 1000 people to AI U21 final. For shame.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:38 pm

RMDrive wrote:
mullins wrote:GaaGenious maybe you could jog my memory of any incident Dublin fans have being involved in that would warrant the word Scum to be attached to them..

But 1000 people to AI U21 final. For shame.

Your going off topic Rmd.. Leinster S.F.C. Semi Finals 2010 Icon_biggrin
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  GAAGenious Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:40 pm

The last Championship game against Wexford, Matty Forde Penelty, Coins, Bottles flares thrown down on top of forde while he stepped up to take that penelty at the hill end, Lesser extent the reaction of the hill to mayo going down to use the hill side goal in '07, scum would be harsh but morons could be used !!!
GAAGenious
GAAGenious
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Laois / Mayo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next