GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How good are Louth?

2 posters

Go down

How good are Louth? Empty How good are Louth?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 pm

If you take form guides going into a game and then performance in the game then Louth are the most improved side I've seen this year. Their forward unit (all 6) was excellent especially Judge, Lennon and JP. Paddy Keenan proved his ability at centre field and Brian White was excellent - superb frees. Their defence remains questionable however - they could have conceded 3 goals around the time Kildare netted. But it was a good performance. I would have fancied them more against Wicklow as I feel Westmeath have turned a corner now. But can the Wee men keep it going and reach a Leinster final?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

How good are Louth? Empty Re: How good are Louth?

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:If you take form guides going into a game and then performance in the game then Louth are the most improved side I've seen this year. Their forward unit (all 6) was excellent especially Judge, Lennon and JP. Paddy Keenan proved his ability at centre field and Brian White was excellent - superb frees. Their defence remains questionable however - they could have conceded 3 goals around the time Kildare netted. But it was a good performance. I would have fancied them more against Wicklow as I feel Westmeath have turned a corner now. But can the Wee men keep it going and reach a Leinster final?

Louth looked good but Kildare were pathetic. Felt so sorry for Dermot Earley who was pulled off the bench even carrying an injury. He has carried an average Kildare team for years so he must have a serious back injury.Louth found scores easy last Saturday but reaching a Leinster final will be their limit this year. Still well done so far.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down