GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes..

4 posters

Go down

Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Empty Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes..

Post  mullins Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Get up to €20 off new Dubs jersey in a Vodafone and Champion Sports trade-in deal.
Fans who bring in their old jersey into all participating Champion Sports stores across Dublin, Newbridge and Drogheda will get a €20 reduction off the current €60 price of the new 2010 Dublin GAA Home Jersey. Offer is limited to 2010 O’Neills Dublin GAA Home Jersey trade in stock and closes no later than 13 June 2010 or when stock runs out. Discounts are €20 off adult mens, €15 off junior sizes and €10 off infants sizes. Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_biggrin

Got mine today im getting so excited....................im starting to believe again..its funny how you forget about the past so quickly this year took a little bit longer than most to start believeing again..

Here goes

We Are Dublin Believe Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_cheers Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_cheers Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_cheers Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_cheers Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_cheers Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_cheers
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Empty Re: Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes..

Post  OMAR Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Champion Sports ??

My life Assurance policy has a specifc exclusion with regard to frequenting such premises
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Empty Re: Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes..

Post  mullins Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 pm

OMAR wrote:Champion Sports ??

My life Assurance policy has a specifc exclusion with regard to frequenting such premises

Hope its not with Quinn Direct.. Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_razz
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 pm

mullins wrote:

Hope its not with Quinn Direct.. Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_razz

No Mullins its not
But pretend it is if it gives you satisfaction with regard to the misfortune of others
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Allen Gaels (Drumshanbo) sport the same colours. I'll sent up an oul' set of them (25) Mullins and you can trade them in for 25 Dublin one's that you can sell to your mates....

€20 X 25 = €500......Keep €100 for yourself ....Junior is warming up the van.... Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Icon_wink
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 pm

OMAR wrote:
mullins wrote:

No Mullins its not
But pretend it is if it gives you satisfaction with regard to the misfortune of others

Lighten up Omar Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Fresse
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 am

mullins wrote:
OMAR wrote:
mullins wrote:

No Mullins its not

Lighten up Omar Calling all Dublin fans and wannabes.. Fresse

Mullins our differences on a number of topics stem from one disagreement on a non gaa matter. Don't have any strong view on your perspective on things apart from this.
In the optimistic hope that there is a long hot summer that keeps our respective viewpoints more focussed on matters of a Gaa nature, I'm happy enough to bury the proverbial hatchet.
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 am

God - send that OMAR guy to the Gaza now!! mullins - I wanna keep the ould wan - and the jersey. When we do the 5 in a row I wanna look at it and sigh ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down