GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

players choice

+3
bocerty
RMDrive
SamiPremier08
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

players choice - Page 2 Empty Re: players choice

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 pm

hipster wrote:i am not in that club jayo , its a messy situation so we shall see what happens but we wont be running back when they are in trouble and the other club seems a tempting choice

I find this both disappointing and disturbing. Not knowing your age or ability I find your attitude toward the club that fostered and nurtured you very self indulgent. Having said that, the new managers attitude and diplomacy is, sadly, quite short sighted. I'm sure yourself and your immediate colleagues have loads to offer for 2010 at least and I, for one, would exhort you to stick with it. The committee that appointed this guru would want to take a look at themselves.

On the 2nd. point of transferring, don't go there....tears all the way there ...for both sides..They, despite protestations, don't really want you (They must have lads of their own) and you'll always be "runners".
It's but early March, cut the Hamlets, Heineken and Hamburgers for a month, get into a bitta shape (together if necessary) and come with guns blazing at the end of April...Fook the Manager...we're here and bulling for action.

I've said it here 100 times, 'tisn't about the bloody medals, it's about the lads, whether from your club or temporary opponents (all opponents are temporary, club is forever) but trust me, should you depart in this fashion, it will leave a mark on your soul that you will regret till your dying day - if you live that long.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2