GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Samin10

2 posters

Go down

FAO Samin10 Empty FAO Samin10

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Good man Sam, what do you know about a young horse called Drumbaloo? Between me and you, THIS is the Irish banker at Cheltenham!!!

One JP McManus tried to buy him for 250K but owners said No Deal! All the lads are doing the preview evenings and he's getting tipped everywhere.

Trained by an Armagh man you are all too familiar with, Jimmy Lambe. We all (well me and Jayo) know you know everything that goes on in that stable. So tell all.......
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

FAO Samin10 Empty Re: FAO Samin10

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 am

Certainly a fine horse and big things are expected of it. It beat a horse called Tornedo Shay last time out which had earlier beaten the favourite for the Champion bumper Elegant Concorde, so on that basis you would have to give it a realistic each way chance. The fact that it is being tipped should also be encouraging, last year i didnt know too much anything in the bumper other than Mullins horses none of which had really impressed me enough to back them for such a big race (even less so this year) so i just followed the widely tipped Dunguib which i backed at 6-1.
Drumbaloo should have a good chance but i expect to hear more closer to the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 am

Lambe is quoted as saying yesterday that he expects him to be in the first four.

Also I read a piece first thing this morning by the wonderful racing journalist Nick Mordin where he points out that four of the last five Champion Bumpers were won by the top rated on RP ratings and the other top rated came second. I was not aware of this and I can't back it up as you now need to pay for RP ratings! But lets say Mordin has his research done and is correct, then Drumbaloo, Araucaria and Don't Turn Bach are all joint top-rated. And the latter pair are still to be confirmed for the race.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 am

I think there was a bit of money for Drumbaloo last week, in from around 25s to 16s. Could definately be worth a few quid. Hopefully find out a bit of info closer to the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:34 am

Serious gamble on Drumbaloo. 25s, 16s now 10s

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

Don't Samin, the anti equine Mafia will be after you here!!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 am

surely even if they enter into this thread and realise its not something that interests them, its only a matter of leaving it again. No big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down