GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags

5 posters

Go down

BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags Empty BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags

Post  Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Why no reply to the PM I sent ye? Shocking lack of politeness.

Fair play to Boc, GF, Oaksy, Swinny, Sami, RHM, TC, Jim, MMM, Shinners who all had the politeness to reply. Other users have not logged yet since I sent them theirs but I'm sure they will all reply in time.

Back to top Go down

BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags Empty Re: BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags

Post  black&white Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Why no reply to the PM I sent ye? Shocking lack of politeness.

Fair play to Boc, GF, Oaksy, Swinny, Sami, RHM, TC, Jim, MMM, Shinners who all had the politeness to reply. Other users have not logged yet since I sent them theirs but I'm sure they will all reply in time.

Was only on for a minute this morning and didn't realise there was a message. Embarassed

Have replied now tho!
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags Empty Re: BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags

Post  mossbags Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:26 am

I don't believe in pm's
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:01 am

I am suffering from PM tension and find it very stressful to access my messages ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:10 am

Bíonn mé an-ghnóthach ar fad le blianta beaga anuas, sin é an fath nach bhfuil mé ábalta aon rud a sheoladh-tá brón orm, a Loyally.

P.S. What happened to the Gaeilge forum? BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags Icon_eek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Tyrone by far the friendliest people on this site. My love of all things Ulster is swaying from the Oaks to the Red Hands as no reply from BE and Oaksy wouldn't reply the second time. No reply from the Antrims or Donegals either - not that I expected anything back from RMDrive.

Well done Tyrone, what a polite bunch of people you really are. Redhandman, Thomas Clarke, Bocerty, fair play.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:45 pm

sorry loyal, was just disappointed when i seen the pm from you i thought it was a good tip to win me a few quid.

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:35 pm

you are the ultimate WUM but in a funny way some of the time.
Never ceases to amaze me the amount of times you cast a line and you get a bit (I include myself in that as well)
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Tyrone by far the friendliest people on this site. My love of all things Ulster is swaying from the Oaks to the Red Hands as no reply from BE and Oaksy wouldn't reply the second time. No reply from the Antrims or Donegals either - not that I expected anything back from RMDrive.

Well done Tyrone, what a polite bunch of people you really are. Redhandman, Thomas Clarke, Bocerty, fair play.

Ahem.............

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Your reply was very boring Essie. "Good Morning"???? Not imaginative enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Your reply was very boring Essie. "Good Morning"???? Not imaginative enough.

Well I have the swine flu, and you forgot the smiley I put in BE, JC, RMD, B&W, Samin10, Mossbags Icon_cry

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't do PM's.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:04 pm

bald eagle wrote:I don't do PM's.

Loyally never did either, but now he can't get enough of 'em.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down