GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mossbags' personal problem corner

+10
mossbags
JimWexford
Loyal2TheRoyal
old98!
SamiPremier08
lino_de_legend
Shinners
Jayo Cluxton
GAA-Fan
RMDrive
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Empty Re: Mossbags' personal problem corner

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:14 pm

KK, Sami is one of the longest serving members in this forum, and you, being new should show a bit of respect. Using his age as a weapon to belittle him? How pathetic. As regards 'schools handing out results to make them look better,' what a load of nonsense. If you've read any of Sami's posts you'll know that he's intelligent, and all exams are independently monitered.

Accusing Sami of trying to swindle money out of people with bogus charity efforts, is an absolutely totally thick comment.

As for Sami being in any way affected by the 'delinquent members of this forum,' what a thick comment. KK, have a bit of cop on.

If you want to get on in life, don't be a judgemental and generalising person. Also, arrogance thrown into the pot, makes a bad recipe, KK.

Back to top Go down

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Empty Re: Mossbags' personal problem corner

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:15 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:Oh I give up. And now I am going to stereotype.

This is exactly the kind of response you get when you try to give teenagers sound advice. They throw it back in your face. Only on mother earth a few years and they know everything there is to know. No wonder so many of them end up the way they do. Some day you will realise you don't actually know everything. No on the other hand maybe you won't.

Interesting comment there, although not very accurate or insightful. When I have my journalist job at the BBC maybe I'll give you a shout out Katriona. Very Happy
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm

I'm sorry Esker but I totally disagree.

The irony of your rant though is that Sami was criticising me for trying to pick up males on the internet. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_eek
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:I'm sorry Esker but I totally disagree.

The irony of your rant though is that Sami was criticising me for trying to pick up males on the internet. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_eek

actually KK, I seem to recall you accusing me of being a stalker...
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:19 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:

Oh dear my dad is bigger than yours ........ nah nah nah na na!
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:22 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:

Oh dear my dad is bigger than yours ........ nah nah nah na na!

could you get more ignorant or arrogant if you tried? go back to your toy-boys and low-fat diet you vain, self-centred, hypocritical fool.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Mods - is personally insulting someone a bannable offence or is it acceptable if you are only a youngster?
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:24 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:Mods - is personally insulting someone a bannable offence or is it acceptable if you are only a youngster?

more emphasis on 'hypocritical'
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Did you get extra homework? Detention? Or 1,000 lines "I must not pester Laura any more". Which?
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:29 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:Did you get extra homework? Detention? Or 1,000 lines "I must not pester Laura any more". Which?

How pathetic. You know absolutely nothing about my personal life.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:34 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:

But you know everything about mine and see fit to throw jibes about it all through this thread. Pot, kettle, black. Practise what you preach young man. I am off now to meet 50 Hairy Bikers I have met through the Internet in a house in the middle of nowhere. I don't know any of them but it should be great crack. If I don't make it back it'll make your week. Slán.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:37 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:

But you know everything about mine and see fit to throw jibes about it all through this thread. Pot, kettle, black. Practise what you preach young man. I am off now to meet 50 Hairy Bikers I have met through the Internet in a house in the middle of nowhere. I don't know any of them but it should be great crack. If I don't make it back it'll make your week. Slán.

I've said nothing about you that you have not personally boasted about on this site. Good idea, go and waste someone else's time for a while.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Play nicely folks. Reading over this I don't have a clue what you are arguing about and I doubt yous do either. So please leave it lie now. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 pm

RMDrive wrote:Play nicely folks. Reading over this I don't have a clue what you are arguing about and I doubt yous do either. So please leave it lie now. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

True RMD - it seems like a problem starting corner rather that a problem solving one! Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm

RMD, Jayo, those smilies are starting to creep me out now Very Happy

KK, if anybody should be banned it's you, for being a repetitive generalising, presumptuous woman. You're a young'un on this forum, only here for a little while, so maybe this is a 'rebellious stage' you're going through. Regardless, you're acting like a child and need to grow up.

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:RMD, Jayo, those smilies are starting to creep me out now Very Happy

KK, if anybody should be banned it's you, for being a repetitive generalising, presumptuous woman. You're a young'un on this forum, only here for a little while, so maybe this is a 'rebellious stage' you're going through. Regardless, you're acting like a child and need to grow up.

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_biggrin We've moved on Esther Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:55 am

"Young Sami spotted escaping from Kerry Katriona's apartment" screams the Pocklington Post......

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d27880d6d-4786-43f8-a4ca-595e259895e7.jpg%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3daW1hZ2UwMTAuanBn%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a73753C30EB2A4EC5873AD1CF8B3CFB09%2540KhrisPC%26msgHash%3dffffffffffffffff&oneredir=1&ip=10.4.7
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Empty Loyals problems

Post  mossbags Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:38 am

Looks like its worse than I first though, seems he's lost his love for Sea the Stars judging by these comments he made to me earlier.

''I take more pleasure in seeing other people on here lose than I do in seeing my horse win at the moment.

I sat through so many races that were absolute dog**** and I never felt like this.

The racing these days isn't ours anymore but more so than that - racing is just properly gash these days.

I mean really gash.

racing generally.

I hate nearly everything about it these days....

I
hate the myth about Aidan Obrien being a superb trainer. There is
nothing special about having the best stallions and mares to breed from
and also the best training facilities in Ireland. He loses far more
races than he should be winning.

I hate Ryan Moores stupid
face. I hate that Jamie Spencer's tongue is never in his mouth, the
downsy spacker. I hate how Christian Williams is a jockey and I'm not

I
hate young exciting horses who have nothing but pace...they get to the
Guineas and empty out completely with 2 furlongs to go. Arcano the next
one. Nothing but pace.

I hate how everyone I speak too seems to have gotten 33/1 on St Nicholas Abbey for the Derby WTF?????

I hate Mike Cattermole and everyone else on the Morning Line.

I hate ATR.

I hated Sea The Stars mainly because everyone else like him.

I hate that female horse journos are now mandatory.

I hate any advert that portrays racing to be about anything other than pain and disappointment.

I hate Dubai and their new racetrack. All that effort and you still can't have a bet in the place.

I hate the 2nd last at Cheltenham. DEATHTRAP.

I hate Tom Segal.

I hate how All Weather racing isnt actually all weather when it gets called off because of the snow...WTF....

I
hate when people say this horse loves the cheltenham hill and this
horse doesnt....its barbaric making them climb up that hill...why not
make them run on a hot bed of coals next.

I hate the new fixed
brushed hurdles...this is england not france for FFS...either its a
fkin hurdle or a fence not inbetween...make your minds up!

I hate the fact the likes of Fallon and Speners earned more in the time I took to write this post than I'll earn this month.

I hate Bob Cooper, Luke Harvey and Emily.

I hate hearing about Arkle more than I hear about Kauto or Denman.

I hate Ascot racecourse and all the watering they do and don't tell us about.

I hate Big Mac.

I
hate in going into a shop to see that I'm the only one there for the
horse racing while everyone else is on the FOBT's playing roulette.

Infact I hate the fact people make more money at the FOBTs and roulette than i do on the racing.

I hate grown men wearing barbour and tweed while they place their bets in the local bookies on a Saturday morning.

I hate that I don't hate Matt Chapman

I hate Chris Catlin and jockey that wears those riduclous baraclavas at Southwell...either u can take the kickback or cant.

I
hate that all good 2yr olds have like 15 starts in a couple of months
and seem to end their careers at Jim Bolgers before they even start."
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:37 am

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_wink Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_neutral Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Fresse [quote="mossbags"]

An utter bullshitter of the highest order...A" copy and paste" (cogger) hoor' allegedly(I like that phrase myself.. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_lol ) from Galway.....Mossbags.. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_smile Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_sad Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 4 Icon_surprised Galway, in their time, produced two solid legends, all of whom have worn the same geansaí..the coveted 11 shirt:

Joseph Cooney from Bulaun ( No Cooney ever let down Bullaun) ref: brother Pakie whom at 38 proved his worth..
Padraic Joyce, from the small Killeerrin club, the fulcrum of all that epitomised Connaught football at it's best...
Seán Purcell...No comment can equivocate the depth of this mans quality/ability/durability and all round "presence"..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4