GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mossbags' personal problem corner

+10
mossbags
JimWexford
Loyal2TheRoyal
old98!
SamiPremier08
lino_de_legend
Shinners
Jayo Cluxton
GAA-Fan
RMDrive
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Mossbags' personal problem corner

Post  mossbags Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:37 pm

I will solve all of your problems

To get started (more to follow)

Loyal2theroyal
Problems Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Affraid
1Obsessed with Joe Canning
2Obsessed with notorioety
3Obsessed with County Derry
4Obsessed with backing losers*
5 Is a general psychopath*
6 From Meath*

*(All these issues are thought to be very closely linked)

Solution's Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_scratch
There really is no quick fix for the likes of loyal. A determained effort on his part to engage with women folk from the real world would be a start but this is over-reaching as things are. Perhaps quitting college or at least changing his course and taking up sports trading or something he might actually enjoy doing would be a start. Failing that there is always his Joe Canning blow up doll to fall back on!
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Mossbags' personal problem corner

Post  JimWexford Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 pm

mossbags wrote:I will solve all of your problems

To get started (more to follow)

Loyal2theroyal
Problems Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Affraid
1Obsessed with Joe Canning
2Obsessed with notorioety
3Obsessed with County Derry
4Obsessed with backing losers*
5 Is a general psychopath*
6 From Meath*

*(All these issues are thought to be very closely linked)

Solution's Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_scratch
There really is no quick fix for the likes of loyal. A determained effort on his part to engage with women folk from the real world would be a start but this is over-reaching as things are. Perhaps quitting college or at least changing his course and taking up sports trading or something he might actually enjoy doing would be a start. Failing that there is always his Joe Canning blow up doll to fall back on!

Ya but I think the problem is he got the ollie doll instead of the joe doll and it has had a serious psychological effect on the meathman
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:11 am

In fairness I love Derry. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Herz .
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:26 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:do you know what the really sad thing is?

I'm still after that Laura chick Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_lol Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_lol

Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_scratch Jeeze - whats the word for that .... Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_scratch oh can't think .... Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_scratch mmm eh eh ... aha - stalking! Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_cool

definitely
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 am

SamiPremier08 wrote:do you know what the really sad thing is?

I'm still after that Laura chick Laughing Laughing

Have you considered getting her really really drunk?

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am

Oh dear Sami. And I thought you were a nice lad but it seems we have a stalker on our hands. As for getting her very drunk its just not the same.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:39 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:Oh dear Sami. And I thought you were a nice lad but it seems we have a stalker on our hands. As for getting her very drunk its just not the same.

haha, i resent to be being called a stalker Kerry. At least I don't attempt to (and fail to) hook up with strange people off I internet who I've never seen before.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:23 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:
KerryKatriona wrote:Oh dear Sami. And I thought you were a nice lad but it seems we have a stalker on our hands. As for getting her very drunk its just not the same.

haha, i resent to be being called a stalker Kerry. At least I don't attempt to (and fail to) hook up with strange people off I internet who I've never seen before.

You are a cheeky little fecker sometimes Samuel. You actually admitted stalking a few posts back didn't you? I didn't hook up with anyone, Gloria did. And boy is she sorry. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_twisted
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:

You are a cheeky little fecker sometimes Samuel. You actually admitted stalking a few posts back didn't you? I didn't hook up with anyone, Gloria did. And boy is she sorry. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_twisted

sarcastically yes, I don't stalk the girl, she's a friend. The fact that you tried to hook up with someone, and then he hooked up with your friend instead only makes your own situation more embarrassing.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:
KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:

sarcastically yes, I don't stalk the girl, she's a friend. The fact that you tried to hook up with someone, and then he hooked up with your friend instead only makes your own situation more embarrassing.

Pay no heed Sami. Kat is just PO'ed cause her minging girl friend stole her man.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:41 am

SamiPremier08 wrote:

Samuel dear I don't do embarrassment. I leave that to acne and angst ridden teenagers. If you haven't the courage to ask the girl out and face rejection then live with the consequences of this unmanliness. I would offer more advice but have absolutely no experience of chasing the opposite sex. With me its an avalanche the other way.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:46 am

KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:

Samuel dear I don't do embarrassment. I leave that to acne and angst ridden teenagers. If you haven't the courage to ask the girl out and face rejection then live with the consequences of this unmanliness. I would offer more advice but have absolutely no experience of chasing the opposite sex. With me its an avalanche the other way.

I'd say the image of an avalanche has entered a few of your men's heads as well Kat.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:19 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:

I'd rather not take such advice on my life from from so arrogant and self-opinionated as yourself thanks KK. Also, I would beg to differ about this "avalanche the other way" idea, you can't be all you say you are if your prospective date ditched you and went of with 18-stone Gloria instead.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 pm

I think that says more about men than me young man. As for arrogance I say if you've got it flaunt it. I don't believe in hiding my light under a bush.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:I think that says more about men than me young man. As for arrogance I say if you've got it flaunt it. I don't believe in hiding my light under a bush.

that's a great theory that yeah, be arrogant, make yourself look like a d*ckhead. good plan.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Female, d1ckhead???? Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_scratch Hope you're not doing O Level Biology.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:Female, d1ckhead???? Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_scratch Hope you're not doing O Level Biology.

a) It's not a reference to the anatomy
b) You can't get a male with one one his head anyway
c) Yes I am and at A* - have dropped less than 10 marks in all official biology examinations.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:

c) Yes I am and at A* - have dropped less than 10 marks in all official biology examinations.

What is it a reference to O Learned One? I've seen a few males with them there.

And yes you have highlighted the big problem in education these days where schools give out high marks to keep themselves up the league tables resulting in children going on to 3rd level with a totally distorted 'worth' of their true intellectual ability.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:

What is it a reference to O Learned One? I've seen a few males with them there.

And yes you have highlighted the big problem in education these days where schools give out high marks to keep themselves up the league tables resulting in children going on to 3rd level with a totally distorted 'worth' of their true intellectual ability.

It is a reference to somebody's character.

And by the way, all official examinations are controlled, analysed and marked by independent exams boards and schools don't get to influence what marks are given out in any way whatsoever.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:45 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:It is a reference to somebody's character.

And by the way, all official examinations are controlled, analysed and marked by independent exams boards and schools don't get to influence what marks are given out in any way whatsoever.

Yes indeed I'm sure that is the case alright. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Incidentally speaking of school reports I have noticed a marked deterioration in your behavious in recent times. I am putting it down to your interaction on this forum and the fact that you are mixing with a lot of unsavoury characters and trying to be like them. Not wise. Add this to your illegal downloading, dodgy fund raising and the unmentionable brush with Class A stuff and it makes for a sorry tale.

I have a good mind to contact your parents and tell them about this. The dangers of the internet! What happened to the sweet, innocent, wholesome boy of a few months ago? He has turned into a Kevin-Perry type rebellious and insolent teenager. For shame.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Sami, pay no heed to Kat. I'd guess she is a teacher and typical of many teachers is a pain in the hole. Hide your light under a bush? You'd want all the trees in Coillte to hide ya FFS.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:It is a reference to somebody's character.

Yes indeed I'm sure that is the case alright. Mossbags' personal problem corner - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Incidentally speaking of school reports I have noticed a marked deterioration in your behavious in recent times. I am putting it down to your interaction on this forum and the fact that you are mixing with a lot of unsavoury characters and trying to be like them. Not wise. Add this to your illegal downloading, dodgy fund raising and the unmentionable brush with Class A stuff and it makes for a sorry tale.

I have a good mind to contact your parents and tell them about this. The dangers of the internet! What happened to the sweet, innocent, wholesome boy of a few months ago? He has turned into a Kevin-Perry type rebellious and insolent teenager. For shame.

It really is quite pathetic that you are now trying to use my age against me. I don't know whether you realise it or not but what you just mention above is all banter take from some of my posts used by other members of this forum as a joke.

I find your stereotyping laughable to be honest.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:57 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:
It really is quite pathetic that you are now trying to use my age against me. I don't know whether you realise it or not but what you just mention above is all banter take from some of my posts used by other members of this forum as a joke.

Whoa! Talk about teenage hormones on the rampage. RMD I'll say nothing more than that you are quite perceptive.

Samuel I am not stereotyping I am speaking out of genuine concern. Your anger is disconcerting. It may well be banter but as we in Kerry say 'there is no smoke without fire unless it is a cigarette.' Calm down I only want whats best for you and would hate to see you wasting your obvious potential by being dragged down by online delinquents who have already blown their chance of doing anything with their lives.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:

Whoa! Talk about teenage hormones on the rampage. RMD I'll say nothing more than that you are quite perceptive.

Samuel I am not stereotyping I am speaking out of genuine concern. Your anger is disconcerting. It may well be banter but as we in Kerry say 'there is no smoke without fire unless it is a cigarette.' Calm down I only want whats best for you and would hate to see you wasting your obvious potential by being dragged down by online delinquents who have already blown their chance of doing anything with their lives.

What anger is that then?

Do you seriously think that if I was doing that kind of stuff I'd be posting it all over an internet forum? I think not.

Also if you think I will allow myself to be negatively influenced by users of an internet forum, then you are again mistaken. I understand where you are coming from though because you, on the other hand, obviously do get influenced by internet usernames to the extent that you try to date them.

Stereotyping and you assuming that everyone else on this forum have "blown their chance of doing anything with their lives" are pretty similar in my book.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Oh I give up. And now I am going to stereotype.

This is exactly the kind of response you get when you try to give teenagers sound advice. They throw it back in your face. Only on mother earth a few years and they know everything there is to know. No wonder so many of them end up the way they do. Some day you will realise you don't actually know everything. No on the other hand maybe you won't.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next