GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mossbags' personal problem corner

+10
mossbags
JimWexford
Loyal2TheRoyal
old98!
SamiPremier08
lino_de_legend
Shinners
Jayo Cluxton
GAA-Fan
RMDrive
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mossbags' personal problem corner Empty Mossbags' personal problem corner

Post  RMDrive Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Dear Lino, Shinners and Niamh,

A couple of women moved in across the road from me. One is a middle-aged PE teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid-twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into their house or come out. Do you think they could be Lebanese?
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Mossbags' personal problem corner Empty Re: Mossbags' personal problem corner

Post  GAA-Fan Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Get Pictures Razz
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Dear Lino, Shinners and Niamh,

I am a sailor in the Irish Navy. My parents live in the suburb of Galway and one of my sisters, who lives in Oranmore, is married to a guy from Dublin.

My Father and Mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my two sisters, who are prostitutes in Galway. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Mountjoy Prison, for murder of 14 people in 1994, the other currently being held in the Athlone remand centre on charges of using his 3 children to smuggle drugs.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in Galway and indeed is still a part time "working girl" in a Brothel, however, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with a sexually transmitted disease.

We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancee utilizing her knowledge of the industry, working as the manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves at least it would get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a Dub?

Confused in Galway.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Aw s**t.

When I saw the title I thought I was gonna tune in and read all the gals personal problems!! No
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:46 pm

RMDrive wrote:Dear Lino, Shinners and Niamh,

A couple of women moved in across the road from me. One is a middle-aged PE teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid-twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into their house or come out. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

*In clam tone*

RM,

Your letter seems to be based on alot of assumptions Wht not ask yourself why this is, is there an area of your life you are yearing to fill? Is same sex couples something that interests you? If it bothers you why not ask them outright I'm sure they won't be offended. If they knock you back go on the lash I hear it's some craic in the hills fo Donegal!

Agony Aunt Niamh

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Niamh_Derry wrote:

*In clam tone*

RM,

Your letter seems to be based on alot of assumptions Wht not ask yourself why this is, is there an area of your life you are yearing to fill? Is same sex couples something that interests you? If it bothers you why not ask them outright I'm sure they won't be offended. If they knock you back go on the lash I hear it's some craic in the hills fo Donegal!

Agony Aunt Niamh

Thanks Niamh, but I was just wondering what country they were from cheers
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:50 pm

RMDrive wrote:
Niamh_Derry wrote:

*In clam tone*

RM,

Agony Aunt Niamh

I understand...perhaps i could take some of my own advice!haha

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Niamh_Derry wrote:
RMDrive wrote:
Niamh_Derry wrote:

*In clam tone*

RM,

Agony Aunt Niamh

I understand...perhaps i could take some of my own advice!haha

*Gulp* Tell me more! Laughing
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:21 pm

What puzzles me as I read down through this thread is how some of you actually have the audacity to wonder why ye were banned off a GAA forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:What puzzles me as I read down through this thread is how some of you actually have the audacity to wonder why ye were banned off a GAA forum.

ah theyre only havin the craic! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:What puzzles me as I read down through this thread is how some of you actually have the audacity to wonder why ye were banned off a GAA forum.

Totally agree O Special One! GAA boards are only for GAA talk - oh and running (very successful) horse racing tipping competitions!! Laughing Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Totally agree O Special One! GAA boards are only for GAA talk - oh and running (very successful) horse racing tipping competitions!! Laughing Laughing

ya but that's why this forum is called the non-gaa thread! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:49 pm

At the moment we only have 50 members with about 13 using the site on a regular basis. Hoganstand is repetitive and at the moment this site is doing quite well give it a little longer and a bit more publicity and the site should be as good as any others.

As for talking non GAA...Yes it is built to talk about GAA, but there are other things to talk about other than GAA. There is a big world outside of the GAA and alot of topics.

Loyal, give it time. The site has only been up for a month and a few days.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Admin wrote:
Loyal, give it time. The site has only been up for a month and a few days.

Don't mind him - he loves it! Very Happy
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinners Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Dear RMDrive,
If you want to find out if they are Lebanese or not, maybe pop over and welcome them to the area with a gift of a cedar plant and see how that goes.
Alternatively, if they have dungarees hanging on the clothes line or their soft furnishings have bite marks then it is possible.

If they are Lebanese, chances are they probably wont want a man interfering!!

Regards,
Shinners
Shinners
Shinners

Longford living in Dublin
Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Lesbians fall into the category of birds who haven't had the pleasure of meeting me yet. Very Happy If you really want to know RMD, I suggest introducing them to one Loyal2TheRoyal.

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 am

feckin lebanese!!! reminds me of a restaurant i ended up in one paddys day, sinners its called, had belly dancers, anyways back to your prob. i remember i had a hockey coach like that. we always taught she was a bit strange, but when i started workin she always came in with this one yoiung one, they both had boy hair cuts, she drove a white micra...

i dont really know what im getting at.

i say shave it off.
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 am

alright here's a serious one:

I'm totally, madly and pathetically in love with a pretty lassie named Laura. were really close at one point and now we seem to have drifted, although it seems we're on fairly close terms again now.

what can i to win her heart? Embarassed

SP x
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:51 am

SamiPremier08 wrote:alright here's a serious one:

I'm totally, madly and pathetically in love with a pretty lassie named Laura. were really close at one point and now we seem to have drifted, although it seems we're on fairly close terms again now.

what can i to win her heart? Embarassed

SP x

Treat her mean! Twisted Evil
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinners Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Dear SP,

Ask her out and if she looks horrified you'll have to accept she just wants to be friends but if she seems keen then your good to go.
Tip :A little known fact, a lot of women HATE going for a meal with a guy until they know them better (paranoid about eating habits etc;)

Maybe bring her to a museum, zoo (or some other place she might like to go) but if you are already close to her you may have already eaten with her so a meal in her favourite restaurant might be nice.
The Date:
When you establish where you want to go, concentrate on the night itself;
Collect her at her place with flowers, open doors etc; tell her how nice she looks and listen to what she says and do not EVER mention any of your ex girlfriends.
End of the Night:
Give her a nice chaste peck on the cheeks/lips at the end of the night - do NOT try and get her to "come in for coffee" If you ask for her number and get it, text her the next morning and tell her you really enjoyed yourself the previous night and see how you get on from there.

Good Luck

Regards
Shinners
Shinners
Shinners

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:46 pm

well if she wants to go to the museum i'd be doubting if i wanted to go on the date tongue
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinners Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Fair point but in hindsight, if she went to the zoo with him she might lose sight of him amongst his family!!!! Laughing Laughing
Shinners
Shinners

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:04 pm

sure he would take the chance hey sami
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 pm

ok well i'm gonna ask her later.
will keep you posted.

SP
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm

if a tree falls in the middle of the woods, but no one is around to hear it.....will the knackers rob it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next