GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll on the Whinge Olympics

3 posters

Go down

Roll on the Whinge Olympics Empty Roll on the Whinge Olympics

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:58 pm

I can't wait for the above event - this country is gonna walk away with every gold medal to be won.

NAMA, church, banking, Thierry Henry, hospitals, Liveline, England, big freeze, Philip Jordan, flooding, bankers, renovating, priests, developers, snow, politics, emigrants, Leitrim, plumbers, immigrants, grit, new rules, old rules, Dubs, yada, yada, yada.

Nothing but wall to wall moaning in this country. Would drag anyone down. Anyone for another beer - bloody glass is half empty.....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Roll on the Whinge Olympics Empty Re: Roll on the Whinge Olympics

Post  3inarow08 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:01 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:I can't wait for the above event - this country is gonna walk away with every gold medal to be won.

NAMA, church, banking, Thierry Henry, hospitals, Liveline, England, big freeze, Philip Jordan, flooding, bankers, renovating, priests, developers, snow, politics, emigrants, Leitrim, plumbers, immigrants, grit, new rules, old rules, Dubs, yada, yada, yada.

Nothing but wall to wall moaning in this country. Would drag anyone down. Anyone for another beer - bloody glass is half empty.....

Nah, not gonna drag me down. This time next month I'll be in South Africa, living it up in their dry season/Summer! Roll on the Whinge Olympics Icon_tongue
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:04 am

I'll carry your bags kaffir - antin to get the fook outta here.

ps Great display by Ingerland to day to hang on and win the draw in Newlands. Cricket is such a breath-takingly exciting game.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:12 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:I'll carry your bags kaffir - antin to get the fook outta here.

ps Great display by Ingerland to day to hang on and win the draw in Newlands. Cricket is such a breath-takingly exciting game.

Well that's one word I won't be using over there! Roll on the Whinge Olympics Icon_biggrin
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:I can't wait for the above event - this country is gonna walk away with every gold medal to be won.

As the authority in situ on the highlighted issue have you heard me whinge about the matter?.. Only this evening I ferried provisions to a pair batchelor neighbours, navigating their frost clad land on foot no less. These are a sort of eccentric jokers who do not communicate with each other (well not in the presence of others at any rate). In their 70's, one can ride the bike but not drive the tractor and the other is the opposite.....There was no shortage of food evident and there appeared to be a comfortable supply of hard liquor...We had a most convivial evening and the liquor stocks got a gentle rattling. I'd say there wasn't one in their house bar the vet since their sister died a few years ago.
They have ample fodder and there wasn't a murmur of complaint about he weather, economy or f/all from them....
The salts of the earth these rural folk...... Roll on the Whinge Olympics Icon_sunny
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down