GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Ireland

Go down

Northern Ireland Empty Northern Ireland

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 pm

What do you all think about the goings on recently in Craigavon and Antrim?

Back to top Go down

Northern Ireland Empty Re: Northern Ireland

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Absolutly terrible. i think that it's going to get a whole lot worse in the coming weeks, devastating for the families of the men killed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 pm

RIRA scumbags. I don't think things will go back to the way they were but if British Troops come back over to parole the streets it will open up old wounds from people who dies at the hands of the brits and things will be worse than ever. Its unbelievable I reallly thought we had turned a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:08 pm

couldnt agree with you more about what you were saying about the british troops patroling the streets. it would result in alot more bitterness and fighting. To be honest, i dont know what to expect next-but i dont think it will be good

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 pm

I hope every member of every dissident republican terror group burns in hell, they are vermin scum every last one of them. People should dissist from calling them "The Real IRA" etc....it almost legitamises them and is a slur on the name of men like Sands, McDonnell and O'Hara to have their names associated with these evil scumbags Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:35 pm

The killings are awful. However, putting more British soldiers on the streets would make it worse. I think only Northern Irish soldiers should be in N.Ireland as there would be alot less bad feeling about the place and there wouldn't be so much danger. I do not agree with the killings at all and believe it only puts a bad mark on the republican quests for freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down