GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’ve heard them say in Dublin there’s gold in them there hills!

2 posters

Go down

I’ve heard them say in Dublin there’s gold in them there hills! Empty I’ve heard them say in Dublin there’s gold in them there hills!

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 pm

10 million dollar mining project planned in South Donegal Nov 10, 12:21 pm

A 10 million dollar exploration has been announced in South Donegal.

Coastal Pacific Mining is undertaking a joint exploration venture in the Laghey / Ballintra area were rock samples were found to have 'Rare Earth Elements' mineralisation.

Lenagold Limited holds the prospecting licence for the area of property which is mid-way between Donegal Town and Ballyshannon.

Canada based coastal pacific has reached a deal which will see Lenagold paid one million dollars over a four year period and spend a further nine million on exploration costs.

Recent tests were carried out in the area and rock samples gathered recorded higher than standard levels of certain, undisclosed, Rare Earth Elements.

A report is now being compiled to set out the necessary steps to develop the R.E.E and gold project in Donegal.

The Coastal Pacific Mining Corp. says it now intends to further its exploration interests in South Donegal for Gold, Silver and Rare Earth Elements.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

I’ve heard them say in Dublin there’s gold in them there hills! Empty Re: I’ve heard them say in Dublin there’s gold in them there hills!

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:22 pm

S**t - I have bought a load of land around Clontibret!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down