GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which GAA figure would you like to write a book?

+2
bocerty
GAA-Fan
6 posters

Go down

Which GAA figure would you like to write a book? Empty Which GAA figure would you like to write a book?

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Personally I would love to read a book on Kieran McGeeneys career but dount this would ever happen as he likes to keep his life out of the public domain as much as possible.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Which GAA figure would you like to write a book? Empty Re: Which GAA figure would you like to write a book?

Post  bocerty Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Would love to read Boxtys memoirs - now they would be worth reading Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Which GAA figure would you like to write a book? Empty Re: Which GAA figure would you like to write a book?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Whoever shared a room with yer man ...... Which GAA figure would you like to write a book? Icon_lol
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Swinford2009 Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 pm

would honestly love to see Ciaran McDonald write an autpbiography.Id say if he did then it would lift the lid on all the abuse that some Mayo players do get from their own fans. especially Mac himself who twice quit the county panel cause of abuse he and his family received from Mayo fans over the years
Swinford2009
Swinford2009
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Mayo
Number of posts : 269

http://mikessportsfile.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Yeah I was thinking Mac meself actually - should be a good read. Can't think of any other Mayo lad who had a book - maybe he could do one of those 'reading books' - or maybe just pictures???
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Pat McEneanys book would be a good read if he ever decided to write one -

never read Paddy Russells has anyone?
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Misunderstood - The Sequel!

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 pm

I hope Joe Canning writes his book soon.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Swinford2009 wrote:would honestly love to see Ciaran McDonald write an autpbiography.Id say if he did then it would lift the lid on all the abuse that some Mayo players do get from their own fans. especially Mac himself who twice quit the county panel cause of abuse he and his family received from Mayo fans over the years

Would you reckon his book would be as honest as Donal ógs Swinny?
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm

There can only be one, to rule the all Mr Frank Murphy.
The title "I did it my way and so HAD every one else"
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:38 pm

I would love if Tadhg Kenneally wrote a book so we could get his views on what happened at the start of this years Final .........
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Impossible but would love to read Eamonn Colemans autobiography and see what really happened with the country board after derry won sam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Paul Grimley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Am I the only one who would like the sequel to Misunderstood to be released?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Am I the only one who would like the sequel to Misunderstood to be released?

yeah ..... the original should be withdrawn and burned ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:30 pm

samin10 wrote:Paul Grimley

his would probably be named after Bucks Fizz Eurovision song 'Making Your Mind UP'
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Billy Morgan has one due out I think
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down