GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ticket?

+6
bocerty
GMan
SamiPremier08
Boxtyeater
clash-of-da-ash
Jayo Cluxton
10 posters

Go down

Ticket? Empty Ticket?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:41 am

Seriously speaking - and sorry Sammy - but I reckon I have two tickets for Sunday. One I will use myself but the other may be up for grabs - at €70 (face value). PM me if you are interested.

I will not give to a third party.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Ticket? Empty Re: Ticket?

Post  clash-of-da-ash Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:46 am

Just saw 2 AI hurling final tickets on ebay, auction ends Tuesday.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 am

clash-of-da-ash wrote:Just saw 2 AI hurling final tickets on ebay, auction ends Tuesday.

Razz No auction here.

Am working tomorrow and on the road for most of the day but if anyone genuinely interested drop me a PM and I will reply later tomorrow evening.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
clash-of-da-ash wrote:Just saw 2 AI hurling final tickets on ebay, auction ends Tuesday.

Razz No auction here.

Am working tomorrow and on the road for most of the day but if anyone genuinely interested drop me a PM and I will reply later tomorrow evening.

Thinly veiled "I'm tearing up and down to Electric Picnic with secret packages" post from Jayo.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:04 pm

enjoy the game Jayo - you'd better be supporting Tipp!
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:56 pm

No takers then?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Ticket? Empty Ticket - would love to take it.

Post  GMan Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi Jayo,

If you still have that ticket, I would love to buy it from you. I'm a Tipp man based in Dublin.

Will you let me know?

Thanks v. much.

GMan
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:No takers then?

Jayo - would love to have went - but with having a wedding each of the last two weekends it is impossible - the bank balance needs CPR!!!!!!!!!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm

At 8pm I have just been offered two Cusack tickets but cannot go, so there is hope for others.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Ticket? Empty Ticket

Post  tippster Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Patrique

Are your friend's tickets still available? If so I would be very interested and could collect them anywhere in Dublin - my sister has no tickets.

tippster
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 pm

People like Jayo and Patrique make me sick.

Ticket touts, such lowlifes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:14 pm

I am selling tickets.

Highest bidder gets them.

Who'll start the bidding?

Do I hear €150?

€140?

€130?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm

If anyone is interested, please PM me with their bank details and we'll take it from there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Gman - my ticket is gone to a Tipp man - a friend of a good friend thru this site - sorry lad.

But from what I am hearing I think a few will be floating around tomorrow in Drumcondra - and not with the touts.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Ticket? Empty Got one - tks, Pity about the result!

Post  GMan Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Thanks for reply. Got one last night from a good fella through toutless... no touts involved!

If only we had won.... never a penalty!

Next year....... we're the coming team (says I hopefully)

GMan
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary
Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:41 pm

GMan wrote:Thanks for reply. Got one last night from a good fella through toutless... no touts involved!

Galway are the coming team buddy.
Thanks for softening up the cats a bit for us this year
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Clare are the coming team. Colin Ryan, Darach Honan, Caiman Morey, Nicky O'Connell, John Conlon are all coming through. Get rid of Mike Mc and get Davy in there. Clare will be the next team to beat Kilkenny in the hurling championship.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:47 pm

GMan wrote:Thanks for reply. Got one last night from a good fella through toutless... no touts involved!

Glad you got there Gman! Yeah I felt a little sorry for Tipp - they gave it everything and more. There is definitely a Liam in this team. I actually thought they were the better team on the day but the big decision went against them - no penalty definitely - allied to a little inexperience and some brilliant goalkeeping it was just the Cats' day.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Glad you got there Gman! Yeah I felt a little sorry for Tipp - they gave it everything and more. There is definitely a Liam in this team. I actually thought they were the better team on the day but the big decision went against them - no penalty definitely - allied to a little inexperience and some brilliant goalkeeping it was just the Cats' day.

Sorry boys look at the records it WAS a penalty
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 am

JimWexford wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Sorry boys look at the records it WAS a penalty

Jim as i said to Loyal earlier, how would you have felt if had been your county in Tipps shoes today??????????
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:08 am

Boc I called it straight away as it was. My county wasn't playing so that doesn't come in to it.
all the crap coming into it is because KK got the decision I ask the ? what if it was the other way bet there wouldn't be half the crap been sprouted
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 am

It was not a penalty. If you are playing advantage and none accrues then you go back to the original place the foul occurred.

That said I agree the ref did very well in a very fast game and I really enjoyed Cody lashing Marty after the game! Razz

Jim - will I stay up for an epic post tonight??? Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:It was not a penalty. If you are playing advantage and none accrues then you go back to the original place the foul occurred.

That said I agree the ref did very well in a very fast game and I really enjoyed Cody lashing Marty after the game! Razz

Jim - will I stay up for an epic post tonight??? Laughing

Sorry Jayo too much soccer rugby in you the advanage rule in GAA STATES you cannot bring the play back once you allow the advantage.
That is why the ref got the call correct.
No beer no epic post but just for you Gods or what??
But the penalty wasn't the turning point that was M.Comerford entering the field of play and coady changing his extra man.
marty incident isa you tube moment
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 am

JimWexford wrote:Boc I called it straight away as it was. My county wasn't playing so that doesn't come in to it.
all the crap coming into it is because KK got the decision I ask the ? what if it was the other way bet there wouldn't be half the crap been sprouted

Jim if the decision had been the other way i still would have said the ref was incorrect, it has nothing to do with the fact it was Kilkenny. I had no preference for who won the game. What i am trying to say is a team can train all year long and be within 10 minutes of winning an All-ireland when suddenly a decision is made (incorrectly in my opinion) which has ultimately changed the course of the game. Yes Tipp were finding scores hard to come by but they were still on top in virtually every sector of the field and KK were making some uncharacterstic mistakes.

Ther decision handed the initiative back to Kilkenny and completely knocked Tipp of their stride, perhaps KK would still have come back and won without the penalty but with so many of their players not hitting their usual high standards i felt very much that Tipp could have held on and won.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 am

bocerty wrote:
JimWexford wrote:Boc I called it straight away as it was. My county wasn't playing so that doesn't come in to it.

Jim if the decision had been the other way i still would have said the ref was incorrect, it has nothing to do with the fact it was Kilkenny. I had no preference for who won the game. What i am trying to say is a team can train all year long and be within 10 minutes of winning an All-ireland when suddenly a decision is made (incorrectly in my opinion) which has ultimately changed the course of the game. Yes Tipp were finding scores hard to come by but they were still on top in virtually every sector of the field and KK were making some uncharacterstic mistakes.

Ther decision handed the initiative back to Kilkenny and completely knocked Tipp of their stride, perhaps KK would still have come back and won without the penalty but with so many of their players not hitting their usual high standards i felt very much that Tipp could have held on and won.

Sorry Boc you train for that too.
You have to accept decisions go for you as well as against you it is part of sport.
TV replays are the reason for most peoples decisions tonight.
Sorry sign of champs dig deep and avail of decisions that come there way
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down