GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of refereeing consistency from game to game

+6
bocerty
clash-of-da-ash
black&white
Boxtyeater
Jayo Cluxton
RMDrive
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lack of refereeing consistency from game to game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lack of refereeing consistency from game to game

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Whilst we are on the subject of refeering blunders over the weekend, it might also be worth pointing out that one of the Westmeath forwards literally wrestled the ball from Paddy O'Rourke hands, then all the Meath players came to a standstill waiting for a whistle that wasn't to come, and in the meantime the said Westmeath player was in the process of kicking the ball between the posts and over the bar.

One then asks oneself, why did all the Meath players stop playing? Hmmmm, perhaps they had flashbacks to an incident not that long ago that would have led them to believe it was a free-out?

10 points for anyone who can recall the incident in question?

Back to top Go down

Lack of refereeing consistency from game to game - Page 2 Empty Re: Lack of refereeing consistency from game to game

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Did it involve the Seneschalstown Rocket? Sleep
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:27 pm

Correct Jayo, further proof that we robbed of a Leinster a year ago. Come to think of it, our last three defeats in Leinster have been controversial. One wonders will Meath ever win anything again with the current vendetta against them. But we are royalty, we are kings, we are Meath, its us against the world and we shall deliver.

Give me an M

M

Give me an E

E

Give me an A

A

Give me a T

T

Give me a H

H

COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN!

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:50 pm

I think since Boylan retired there is nothing to like about Meath I'm afraid.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:I think since Boylan retired there is nothing to like about Meath I'm afraid.

what was there to like about them when he was there?????????
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2