GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions Wanted for Former Tyrone All-Star Philip Jordan

+7
Boxtyeater
RMDrive
GAA-Fan
Grenvile
Parouisa
Thomas Clarke
bald eagle
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Questions Wanted for Former Tyrone All-Star Philip Jordan Empty Questions Wanted for Former Tyrone All-Star Philip Jordan

Post  bald eagle Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:01 pm

I am inviting questions from all Global GAA members that they would like to ask former Tyrone defender Philip Jordan, i have added a small profile on Philip for you to read -

Philip Jordan is a man that needs no introduction. The Moy Tír Na nÓg clubman is a 4 time football All Star (2003, 2005, 2008, 2010) has been a cornerstone of the Tyrone team that clocked up 2 National Leagues (2002, 2003), 4 Ulster Championships (2003, 2007, 2009, 2010) and, more importantly, 3 All Ireland Senior Football Championships (2003, 2005, 2008) in his time as a senior player with them. He also represented Ireland in the International Rules in the 2005 tour in Australia

An accountant by day, Jordan has clocked up an impressive medal and trophy count in his football career in a Tyrone shirt, winning Ulster and All Ireland medals at Minor and U-21 as well as representing Ulster in the Interprovincial Championships. All in all, Philip Jordan is one of a select band of men that have won every single honour the game has to offer, being one of the most consistent performers in the game, before announcing his retirement in November 2011

This is an opportunity for us to get closer to GAA personalities and clubs by asking prescreened questions, any questions you have should be PM'd to me, any questions that appear on this thread will be ignored. We will email the questions off to the relevant party and publish the interview on this site for you to view and comment on.

No other GAA forum has had the opportunity to undertake anything like this so please think of some questions we can ask. This is an amazing chance to grow the forum, its member base and our reputation in the GAA world.

All questions will be credited to the poster/s that asked them.

The closing date and time for question submissions is Wednesday 14th March at 14-00

I am delighted that Philip has agreed to this, get thinking about the type of question that you would like to ask him and make sure you sent them to me before the deadline, ask as many questions as you like and on whatever topic you like. I will look through them and select the most relevant for Philip to answer, all questions are given the same amount of consideration before they are collated and sent off.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Questions Wanted for Former Tyrone All-Star Philip Jordan Empty Re: Questions Wanted for Former Tyrone All-Star Philip Jordan

Post  Thomas Clarke Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:20 pm

A tremendous coup Bald Eagle! A Q&A with arguably the finest wing-back of his generation. Great stuff!
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Questions Wanted for Former Tyrone All-Star Philip Jordan Empty Re: Questions Wanted for Former Tyrone All-Star Philip Jordan

Post  Parouisa Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

I'd imagine this will turn into a grovelling, self-congratulatory, red-hand-love-in-type-fest. Laughing Maybe Tyrone posters should be precluded from asking questions?
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:A tremendous coup Bald Eagle! A Q&A with arguably the finest wing-back of his generation. Great stuff!

See ... it's started already .... as predicted ...
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Good stuff BE!!

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:50 pm

How do we know its really him? Could be personation ......
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Good work Bald_Eagle

Hopefully with a bit of advertising on other boards this will provide some healthy debate.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:26 pm

This is quite a coup really! Well done BE!
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Brilliant stuff BE. cheers
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Bald Eagle getting a taste for it now it seems. This will be interesting.
Kudos to Beagle in fairness.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  scoopmine Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:08 am

Great stuff!
scoopmine
scoopmine
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan
Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 am

Can we ask him about why he had to pull out of F1 Team ownership ?
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:22 am

Embarassed I'm getting embarrassed folks!!! Seriously, i only ask the people to take part, the hard work is done by you lot and moreso the subject, i do the easy part!

Some crackers of questions so far folks, keep them coming!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 pm

I would like to add, if you are a member and have not posted by the end of the time limit, then your question will not be considered unfortunately! Join up and get posting!!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 am

Bump

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Great stuff BE - looking forward to this one. A modest guy at the best of times and also very honest and forthright in his opinions. This one will make interesting reading.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:53 pm

bocerty wrote:A modest guy at the best of times

He's not from Tyrone so ...... Laughing
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Parouisa wrote:
bocerty wrote:A modest guy at the best of times

He's not from Tyrone so ...... Laughing

what a comedian!!!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 pm

bocerty wrote:what a comedian!!!!!!

With greats like Frank Carson and Hal Roach now gone to that great comedy theatre in the sky there may be an opening!
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Parouisa wrote:
bocerty wrote:what a comedian!!!!!!

With greats like Frank Carson and Hal Roach now gone to that great comedy theatre in the sky there may be an opening!

with any luck it'll be an opening 6ft deep and 2 ft wide and that you dont see it till its too late!!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  samin12 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 pm

I have a question for him, Mad Mad

Really have to let it go, its 9 years ago. Embarassed

samin12
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

armagh
Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 pm

samin12 wrote:I have a question for him, Mad Mad

PM it to me!!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Razz Razz Razz
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 pm

you going to ask him if he knows any good anger management consultants or shrinks????

Let it go Samin, even if he gives the answer you want to hear it wont change the result or the sending off Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 am

Shameless bump!

Not long left to get your questions in folks, quite a few of you haven't bothered as yet, don't leave it too late!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next