GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice.......

5 posters

Go down

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Empty Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice.......

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Please bear the above in mind when posting on GAA Tipster. The following are the rules which I believe will make you become a good poster and more importantly, an important one and a nice one. These are also the rules which I use before I ever post a message on here.

1. Do not abuse other posters' trust

2. Do not waste fellow posters' time

3. Do not try and wind up other posters

4. Do not try and fool posters by posting false information

5. Do respect all posters' opinion

6. Do not dismiss other posters as being silly

7. Do not give the impression that you are the best poster on the site.

8. Do post with the Four Rs in mind: Read, Re-read, Respect, Reply.

I know I am far from being an examplery poster but I feel junior posters look up to me with a kind of admiration so I think its only fair that I post what I think are the golden rules of posting on GAA Tipster. Thank you for your time.

Back to top Go down

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Empty Re: Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice.......

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:09 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Please bear the above in mind when posting on GAA Tipster. The following are the rules which I believe will make you become a good poster and more importantly, an important one and a nice one. These are also the rules which I use before I ever post a message on here.

I know I am far from being an examplery poster but I feel junior posters look up to me with a kind of admiration so I think its only fair that I post what I think are the golden rules of posting on GAA Tipster. Thank you for your time.

Excellent master class Loyal!

I have read the Bible, the Koran, the DIY Fiat Punto manual - but rarely have I been so informed!

Your point at 2.

is something I will cling to! Sometimes we try to be perfect but few of us ever get there. Thank god I'm here!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Empty Re: Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice.......

Post  SamiPremier08 Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Please bear the above in mind when posting on GAA Tipster. The following are the rules which I believe will make you become a good poster and more importantly, an important one and a nice one. These are also the rules which I use before I ever post a message on here.

ok then...
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinners Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 am

Is this thread called "its nice to be important but its more important to be nice" or "its nice to be self important but its more important to love myself?"

lol!

Last edited by Shinners on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Shinners
Shinners

Longford living in Dublin
Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Bump!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Bump!

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_lol

Ah this reminds me of GAATipster-The Early years!

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:

When there was the "terrible twins" representing Mayo!!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:19 pm

bald eagle wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:

Now there's only me! Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_cry

However, I am a twin-an identical twin.
Jayo, I've been meaning to ask you this question for ages-Are you a twin?

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:
bald eagle wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:

Now there's only me! Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_cry

However, I am a twin-an identical twin.
Jayo, I've been meaning to ask you this question for ages-Are you a twin?

aye this is his brother:

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Jaws
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Yes Essie I am an identical twin. Myidentical twin has twin girls and another brother has twin girls! I am also a Gemini!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Yes Essie I am an identical twin. Myidentical twin has twin girls and another brother has twin girls! I am also a Gemini!

Wow! Have ya ever been to the twin festival in Twinsburg, Ohio? I've never been myself, but we want to go!

Ya know, there's only 10 million of us in the world-we're a select few Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_twisted We have a telepathic thing going on-we can read eachother's thoughts-or at least some of them! Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:14 pm

EstherMayo1951 wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Yes Essie I am an identical twin. Myidentical twin has twin girls and another brother has twin girls! I am also a Gemini!

Wow! Have ya ever been to the twin festival in Twinsburg, Ohio? I've never been myself, but we want to go!

Ya know, there's only 10 million of us in the world-we're a select few Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_twisted We have a telepathic thing going on-we can read eachother's thoughts-or at least some of them! Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_biggrin

No never been - Ohio I am not so sure about! I can read my brother's thoughts etc. When we were younger I got a real feeling that he was in pain - so I took my foot off his head ..... Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
EstherMayo1951 wrote:

No never been - Ohio I am not so sure about! I can read my brother's thoughts etc. When we were younger I got a real feeling that he was in pain - so I took my foot off his head ..... Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Icon_razz

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 pm

We have a pair of these things as well. They both have an encyclopedic knowledge of their father's finances it seems...One begs, the other begs.... Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice....... Suspect
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down