GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evaluate the rest of the year

2 posters

Go down

Evaluate the rest of the year  Empty Evaluate the rest of the year

Post  GAAGenious Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Quarter Finals are upon us

1. Kerry - Down
2. Tyrone - Dublin

3. Roscommon - Cork
4. Meath - Kildare

Semi Finals
1-4
2-3

So as I see it,

Kerry against Down should be a good game. Kerry won a Munster Championship against a plucky Limerick Team who just dont seem to be able to to take there chances. Down beaten by the eventual Ulster Champions in the Semi Final and beat a sligo team which Mayo and Galway but failed to win a Connaught title. How I see this game going is that Kerry will win it but it will be close enough Down rely too much on Coulter and Rogers and they dont have enough to beat a well prepared Kerry team who have beaten Cork already this year. Kerry by 4 points for me.

Tyrone Dublin game is harder to call the Dubs seem to be getting the results necessary but the one half decent team they came up against they were hammered but good results against Armagh and Louth is positive. Tyrone won Ulster handy enough to be fair and although I have a niggling feeling Dublin might win the game I just cant really see it. O Neil is back in and Cavanagh Dooher and Mulligan are on form and I think they will relish playing Dublin again in Croke Park so its Tyrone to win by 7 points for me.

Roscommon and Cork is a tie many people wouldnt of anticipated at this time of the year but fair dues to Roscommon. However there will only be one winner because Roscommon only have 1 player and IO think the cork backs can handle him so Cork by 11 for me.

Finally Kildare and Meath, I dont rate Meath very highly but they are the Leinster Champions and came through the harder side of that Draw beating Laois Dublin and then Louth Evaluate the rest of the year  Icon_rolleyes they preformed very badly against Laois in the first game and did well in the second but remember we lost to Tipp the next day out, They playeed well against Dublin and we all know what happened in the final. Kildare have improved through every game theyve played and McGeeney/Grimly factor is in full operation and I think theyll go one more day at least. Kildare by 2.

According to me Kerry play Kildare and Tyrone play Cork in the semis. both games i think is a flick of a coin but Ill go for a Kerry Cork final and Kerry to come out on top to get the 3 in a row.
GAAGenious
GAAGenious
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Laois / Mayo
Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Evaluate the rest of the year  Empty Re: Evaluate the rest of the year

Post  patrique Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Be very, very careful.

"To get the three in a row" you say.

Whisper it softly but another county won in 2008.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Evaluate the rest of the year  Empty Re: Evaluate the rest of the year

Post  GAAGenious Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 am

100% right sorry well ill say 4 from 5 then sorry
GAAGenious
GAAGenious