GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tipp 4-22 Cork 2-31

3 posters

Go down

Tipp 4-22 Cork 2-31 Empty Tipp 4-22 Cork 2-31

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Munster minor championship - that's one heck of a score, extra time, sounds like a fookin great game
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Tipp 4-22 Cork 2-31 Empty Re: Tipp 4-22 Cork 2-31

Post  hag and cheese Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:10 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:Munster minor championship - that's one heck of a score, extra time, sounds like a fookin great game

Is it a cse of superb forwards or dodgy backs....

Saying that some decent forwards on the tipp team, I know Forde Midfield is destained for big things and also Noel Mcgraths younger brother in the corner also heffern I've heard is a good hurler, he was minor last year too right... seems to be fair sprinkling of the thurles harty team there too so that would have been a strong tipp side fair play to cork....

You hardly have a match report Sami by any chance??
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary
Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:36 am

hag and cheese wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:Munster minor championship - that's one heck of a score, extra time, sounds like a fookin great game

Is it a cse of superb forwards or dodgy backs....

Saying that some decent forwards on the tipp team, I know Forde Midfield is destained for big things and also Noel Mcgraths younger brother in the corner also heffern I've heard is a good hurler, he was minor last year too right... seems to be fair sprinkling of the thurles harty team there too so that would have been a strong tipp side fair play to cork....

You hardly have a match report Sami by any chance??

doesn't seem to be many about, due to my location I wasn't there of course. Found this one through one of my numerous hurling sources though:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Thu May 06, 2010 12:16 am

Clare minors beat Tipp by a point tonight, bit of a shock although reports suggest that Clare were the far more deserving team.....
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu May 06, 2010 7:36 am

The Puke wrote:Clare minors beat Tipp by a point tonight, bit of a shock although reports suggest that Clare were the far more deserving team.....

Clare were definitely the better team.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Wed May 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Good result for clare I was surprised as on paper that tipp team was as strong as any tipp minor team in the last few years.
Bouds well for munster hurling.... also i would be fairly sure there was a few of those clare lads on that ard sccoil ris team that won the harty cup this year too.
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary
Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Fri May 21, 2010 11:16 pm

hag and cheese wrote:Good result for clare I was surprised as on paper that tipp team was as strong as any tipp minor team in the last few years.
Bouds well for munster hurling.... also i would be fairly sure there was a few of those clare lads on that ard sccoil ris team that won the harty cup this year too.

pretty sure that only one of the lads that started was ard scoil ris (jamie shanahan) and even then he was a sub for ard scoil although he is still under 16....Moroney from parteen is ard scoil and on the panel but didn't figure
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down