GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ...

+11
black&white
redhandman
Loyal2TheRoyal
JimWexford
Grenvile
bald eagle
mullins
clash-of-da-ash
Real Kerry Fan
SamiPremier08
Jayo Cluxton
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Empty Re: I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ...

Post  bocerty Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Good man B - fair enough analogies too. As a credit card holder of 15 years I have never paid a penny/cent interest - I know they love people like me! I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Icon_razz

Back to work with ya and I hope the cold snap has eased!

is that because they are cloned cards in someone else's name??????
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Empty Re: I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ...

Post  black&white Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Good man B - fair enough analogies too. As a credit card holder of 15 years I have never paid a penny/cent interest - I know they love people like me! I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Icon_razz

Back to work with ya and I hope the cold snap has eased!

Finished at midnight last night.......... the joys of the audit! I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Icon_cry

Cold snap part two arrived overnight, looking out the window and I can barely see the buildings across the street - blizzard at the moment
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm

black&white wrote:
Cold snap part two arrived overnight, looking out the window and I can barely see the buildings across the street - blizzard at the moment

Work up to a bed of snow this morning as well. I really must get some of that Head'n'Shoulders!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
So would I indeed...Soccerball is an invention of the Brits. They invented every team game in the world that's played internationally. When some other nation proved superior to them at the game of the era they just invented another.

I wonder would they have any interest in a project I'm working on?? It's indoor hurling in disused premises ie. factories, warehouses, cattle marts. My Ukranian associate, Junior the Crane, feels it could take off big time in his native country if a little more "savagery" as he termed it, could be introduced... I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Affraid

Here's a website for a Gaelic football club in France, founded by Frenchmen and still to this day they have not had an Irishman play for them, they were at the feile last year, and possibily the year before too!

http://www.nantesgaa.org/

Small parts of the site are in English, nothing in Irish and almost all in French! Personally i find this brilliant to see!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:01 pm

bald eagle wrote:Here's a website for a Gaelic football club in France, founded by Frenchmen and still to this day they have not had an Irishman play for them, they were at the feile last year, and possibily the year before too!

Small parts of the site are in English, nothing in Irish and almost all in French! Personally i find this brilliant to see!

Very good and interesting BE - but why are you burying this gem in the back end of this thread??? I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
bald eagle wrote:Here's a website for a Gaelic football club in France, founded by Frenchmen and still to this day they have not had an Irishman play for them, they were at the feile last year, and possibily the year before too!

Very good and interesting BE - but why are you burying this gem in the back end of this thread??? I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Icon_scratch

'Cos i've only just managed to find the website Jayo, i'm thinking of starting up a thread on the impact of the GAA abroad, it's bound to be a hit after the success' of my previous topics like "Man Flu","The National League - do you really want your county to win it", and the "double entendre" thread. They went down a storm!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Use my motto BE - If at first you don't succeed .......... then give up .... no use being a damn fool about it!! I bet Liverpool will not be in Top 4 ... - Page 3 Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
patrique wrote:
They haven't pulled out of the FA Cup or something crass and lacking in class like that have they?

Yes they pulled out of the FA Cup lastnight.. The same way they pulled out of the League Cup and the title race. Looks like that banner is staying up for another year anyways pat.

Who beat them?
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 pm

patrique wrote:
Jonsmith wrote:
patrique wrote:
They haven't pulled out of the FA Cup or something crass and lacking in class like that have they?

Yes they pulled out of the FA Cup lastnight.. The same way they pulled out of the League Cup and the title race. Looks like that banner is staying up for another year anyways pat.

Who beat them?

Stoke City 3-1.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Stoke who haven't lost a game this decade? Thank God it wasn't some useless team.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3