GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket?

+3
KerryKatriona
Boxtyeater
SamiPremier08
7 posters

Go down

Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket? Empty Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket?

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 am

I need to sell them Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket? 654413
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket? Empty Re: Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket?

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:I need to sell them Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket? 654413

i) How much are they
ii) What are the prizes
iii) No.

i) 50p
ii) 1st prize - £250 cash
2nd prize - £150 cash
3rd prize - £50 cash
iii) *******
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket? Empty Re: Does anyone want a Pocklington Town AFC raffle ticket?

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Could you be Father Ted and one of us will be Dougal and then the job's OxO.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 pm

I will take a book Samipremier. I will get some sterling at lunchtime and arrange to get it to Pockington.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:58 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:I will take a book Samipremier. I will get some sterling at lunchtime and arrange to get it to Pockington.

yours if you want them KK Laughing
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:How much in euro will you accept in lieu of 50p sterling? Is that the funny shaped coin that we used to have back in the dark ages?

yes. in light of the current economical crisis I'll say 50p is 50 cent (because the way things are going it pretty much is).
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Do you accept Lira or Monopoly money.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:Do you accept Lira or Monopoly money.

yes, as long as it is wrapped in a five pound sterling note.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 pm

more raffle tickets available folks...for hurling team here in Edinburgh this time. Need to shift sixty of the things...
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Yes - good start. Don't tell how much they cost ....
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Parouisa wrote:Yes - good start. Don't tell how much they cost ....

You're very miserable these days. I'm not genuinely trying to sell them over an internet forum.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:You're very miserable these days. I'm not genuinely trying to sell them over an internet forum.

What do you mean I am very miserable these days!!!!!!!!! I beg your pardon - I am miserable all the time!

I had GAA tickets to sell recently too - €20 a pop! Hard to shift in this climate but I got rid of 4. They had to postpone the draw a few times due to poor sales. People just don't have it.
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Parouisa wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:You're very miserable these days. I'm not genuinely trying to sell them over an internet forum.

What do you mean I am very miserable these days!!!!!!!!! I beg your pardon - I am miserable all the time!

I had GAA tickets to sell recently too - €20 a pop! Hard to shift in this climate but I got rid of 4. They had to postpone the draw a few times due to poor sales. People just don't have it.

£2/3 euro a pop here so not so bad. The fact that nobody knows what GAA doesn't help mind.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Alan sugar moment

Buy a felt tipped pen and Change the last letter. Im sure in a bohemian uni town like edinburgh you might be attracting a wider demographic than a few ballyhale lads on Shinty scholarships.
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 pm

OMAR wrote:Alan sugar moment

Buy a felt tipped pen and Change the last letter. Im sure in a bohemian uni town like edinburgh you might be attracting a wider demographic than a few ballyhale lads on Shinty scholarships.

Never underestimate the value of the pink pound. Sami, you could even incorporate it into your choice of jersey colours, etc. If nothing else, it should help find common ground with the local ladies GAA club...
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down