GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wexford -v- offaly

2 posters

Go down

wexford -v- offaly Empty wexford -v- offaly

Post  old98! Mon May 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Well what does everyone think of this who is the league final match going to benifit most have offaly the advantage after securing league 1 hurling next year or will wexfords drive for revenge pull them over the finishing line.
There is no real doubt it will be a tight game and i think a high scoring game is on the cards both teams have some injuries david kenny for offaly dairmuid horan is also a big loss he is off on his travels, darren stamp is out injured but then banville is a huge boost a serios goal threat for wexford.
How much will home advantage count for wexford the park will be full anyway really looking forward to that should be a great day.
Both teams really need a win i think offaly will be going in with the better preperation after beating clare and wexford got a mauling off cork . still think i will pridict a wexford very with a very open high scoring game.
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

wexford -v- offaly Empty Re: wexford -v- offaly

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon May 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Looking forward to a good close game alright! Both teams badly need a win and are in the rebuilding stage. I have a sneaky suspicion for Offaly here not least because of their manager!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Haven't been following these teams as much lately but it looks a right cracker for a Saturday evening - compared to what they'll call sport in Clones a day later! I think Offaly have been coming along nicely of late, they've had decent enough success underage and after a few years in the doldrums, maybe now the glory days of the 90s can be recaptured. Not sure about Wexford, again I don't know a great deal about them but I'd be predicting Offaly in a tight game. But probably the sort of one that could go either way!

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Sun May 31, 2009 9:26 am

How much of a bearing on the game did tomas waters tackle on ger oakley have the tackle in the first few minutes??? what a debut for the young man had an unbelieveable game one of wexfords biggest problems in the league final was ger oakley cathing/winning ball and having time to deliver a good ball in i thought tomas cut this out big time he won ball but most important he was our best defender putting the offaly back under pressure giving our defenders a chance cause the ball in would be sloppy even andrew shore a nother young man and a small man was putting in the hard work he didnt show up a lot but hard stopping defenders. i hadnt been to watch wexford play championship hurling (unless a double with the football) in 4 years and i only went yesterday to go to a hurling championship match in wexford park. but i really enjoyed it i dont expect them to be world beaters and all i every looked for if playin or watching was good honest hard effort i hadnt seen that so i stopped going but i seen it yesterday and was proud to be a wexford follower ??? would every not want the same from there own county good hard effort. lol! lol! jerry lol! jerry lol! jerry lol! jerry
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down