GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did McMenamin Spit at O'Se???

+7
holymoly
bocerty
Jayo Cluxton
lino_de_legend
Swinford2009
bald eagle
RMDrive
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did McMenamin Spit at O'Se??? Empty Did McMenamin Spit at O'Se???

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 am

Look at pic on HS......... Question

Back to top Go down

Did McMenamin Spit at O'Se??? Empty Re: Did McMenamin Spit at O'Se???

Post  RMDrive Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 am

Liamwalkinstown wrote:Look at pic on HS......... Question

Did O'Se spit at McMenamin? Look at the same picture jerry

Ricey is a scumbag and deserves to be banned.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:20 pm

There are 5 footballer in Ireland I absolutely HATE!
1. Ryan McMenamin
2. Padraig Clancy
3. Colm Parkinson
4. Conor Mortimer
5. Aidan O'Rourke

actually, add Martin O'Rourke to that list and make it 6

But McMenamis is out on his own. He is below contempt. I absolutely abhorr the creep Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Always have abhored the wee man, always at the underhand tactics and off the ball sneaky incidents. He's a good player but not a nice person. It's not because he's from Tyrone either, there are some Tyrone players I have the utmost respect for, Sean Cavanagh, Cormac Mc Anallen (RIP) etc, but Ricey takes the biscuit, he's not a sportsman at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Liamwalkinstown wrote:There are 5 footballer in Ireland I absolutely HATE!
1. Ryan McMenamin
2. Padraig Clancy
3. Colm Parkinson
4. Conor Mortimer
5. Aidan O'Rourke

actually, add Martin O'Rourke to that list and make it 6

But McMenamis is out on his own. He is below contempt. I absolutely abhorr the creep Mad

Liam, the 5 footballers i hate are as follows -

1. Ryan McMenamin
2. Ryan McMenamin
3. Ryan McMenamin
4. Ryan McMenamin
5. Ryan McMenamin

A mate of mine from Tyrone once said of McMemamin, "if his ma brought him up, it proves she drowned nothin"!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Swinford2009 Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Liam, why do you hate Conor Mortimor? he may be a cocky footballer gut he usually backs it up. he is certainly not a dirty player and he is not a diver. im not trying to get into an arguement over it, just defending my county man
Swinford2009
Swinford2009
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Mayo
Number of posts : 269

http://mikessportsfile.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Swinny, its nothing to do with his county atall mate. Anyone who is on HS will tell you I have always listed Supermac as my favourite non Dub footballer of them all. But Mortimer, after the 06 game came on the Sunday game gloating and rubbing our noses in it. Something i have never seen any other player ever do after a game. He gave that immortal line "well typical dubs"....i cant abide him ever since.
I aint anti mayo Swinny, sure didnt me cousin Enda Sheehy play for Cross and Mayo

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 pm

did he??? i dont know i havent seen the pic. damn hogan has changed it to a lovely pic of stephy o niell. if he did then hes an absolute kn***bag
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Front Page of irish News today looks like he did, scumbag.

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:32 pm

aha!! seen the pic, even if it wasnt deliberate, look at the state of him slobberin all over the place , he looks possessed
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:43 am

But folks, look at the same picture and image that you were told that O'Se had spat at Ricey. Looks exactly like it too.

I wouldn't get caught up in whether he spat on him or not. He was caught doing enough as it is to warrent a hefty suspension and hopefully it will be given to him.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:23 am

Yep there is no doubt that McMenamin is one of those players who plays close to, and sometimes over the line. He is constantly winding up and riling opponents and while this is not necessarily illegal it is certainly not sporting.

If he thinks he'll get away with something he will always have a shot at it. He is the type of player opposition fans love to hate but I notice increasingly a lot of Tyrone fans are tiring with him too. They have received a lot of bad press and some of their achievements have not received the acclaim they warrant - precisely because of the likes of McMenamin's behaviour.

He probably deserves to get 'done' for his Vinny Jones stunt - but again it raises the question as to what will be done about the four red cards in Armagh where there is apparently no video evidence.
This selective trial by TV and no sanctions where there is no video evidence has always concerned me as it is obviously unfair.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 am

i have to say as a Tyrone supporter Ricey is one player you would never tire of beating the head off given half a chance - his behaviour on Sunday was nothing short of a disgrace i don't know though if he spat at O'Se - when he talks he normally covers all around him in spit and slabbers so i wouldn't pay any heed to the picture.

I was surprised he was still on the field at the end of the game i felt he had done enough by then to have warranted been sat on his arse on the bench with at least a yellow to his name.

I would like to know what Colm Mc Cullagh said to Jack O' Connor that riled him so much - not like Jack to let the guard down like that. Razz
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:02 am

This is all Dublins fault really, we invented goading during the 2007 Leinster final as we all know!!
Ricey is a mouth piece, always has, always will be. As a footballer, he's a very effective wing/corner back and the yapping is just part of the way he plays the game. Best way to deal with that kind of stuff is ignore it and stay focused on the football. Look what happened to Dublin when the Tyrone lads got under their skin. Took their eye off the ball and you could see the confidence drain out of them rapidly. No doubt its part of the Tyrone game plan and when it works it doesn't matter if its nice or not.
But grabbing a lad by the balls and throwing digs is inexcusable. Ricey should be looking at a ban for that
holymoly
holymoly
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Dublin
Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 am

Lads you dont know the half of it - there is nothing Ricey would not do on a football field to gain an advantage - he is one of those players who would stoop to any level - the language he uses to opponents is right out of the gutter - Peter Canavan was on the receiving end of one of his dirtier tricks.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 am

The thing is he's just looking for a slap. Of course the first fella that does it will be caught by the referee and get the red. It won't matter what ricey said about your ma or your wife etc
McGee wrote a very good article in the indo yesterday. As much as Tyrone and Kerry players try to give a show of great respect for one another, I think its fair to say that there is a great degree of hatred between a certain number of the 2 sets of players.
holymoly
holymoly
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Dublin
Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 pm

5 players i hate

actually make it 6

Dublin forward line, biggest goaders of all time, Liam moaning about Mortimor the great rubbing peoples noses in it. Good one Liam.

Bit rich Liam but only winding.

Here's mine.

McMenamin
Jordan
OMahony
Galvin
Martin ORourke

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 pm

samin10 wrote:5 players i hate

actually make it 6

Dublin forward line, biggest goaders of all time, Liam moaning about Mortimor the great rubbing peoples noses in it. Good one Liam.

Bit rich Liam but only winding.

Here's mine.

McMenamin
Jordan
OMahony
Galvin
Martin ORourke

Samin

You forgot Mark Vaughan!! Everybody hates Mark Vaughan! affraid
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Well i was including him to be honest, only messing anyway. Hate that fecker McMenamin though.

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Hard to think of players I actually hate TBH. Here’s some that wouldn’t make my Christmas list though:
Ryan Mc
Kevin Bonner
Andy Moran
Mattie Forde
Donal Og
Dessie Farrell
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:46 pm

RMDrive wrote:Hard to think of players I actually hate TBH. Here’s some that wouldn’t make my Christmas list though:
Ryan Mc
Kevin Bonner
Andy Moran
Mattie Forde
Donal Og
Dessie Farrell

Hmmmm is there a touch of Anti GPA sentiment here RMD?? And why Mattie? Is it cos of the accidental stamp?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
RMDrive wrote:Hard to think of players I actually hate TBH. Here’s some that wouldn’t make my Christmas list though:
Ryan Mc
Kevin Bonner
Andy Moran
Mattie Forde
Donal Og
Dessie Farrell

Hmmmm is there a touch of Anti GPA sentiment here RMD?? And why Mattie? Is it cos of the accidental stamp?

Are they all GPA members? I didn't realise. There’s no major reason for any of them and as I said it’s far from hatred I feel.
Ryan Mc – Don’t really need to explain this one
Kevin Bonner – Too much mouth for too little product
Andy Moran – Too much mouth for too little product
Mattie Forde – The stamp definitely didn’t help my opinion of him
Donal Og – Douglas Adams wrote the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and in a subsequent book there is a machine that is used to kill people by showing them how unimportant they are relative to the size of the universe. I think that Donal could do with a spin in the GAA equivalent
Dessie Farrell – Again its all about attitude
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Players I dislike are

Graham Geraghty - again for attitude but I would watch the guy play football all day long cos he is one of the best I have ever seen!

Paul Galvin & Ricey - Similar types, seem to need an edge to their game which is mostly unpleasant. They remind me of a guy I played soccer with - nicest guy you'd meet but once he stepped on the pitch he'd break his own mother's leg!

Clancy - a few nasties against us over the years!

Dooher - again a class player but not a good sportsman in my opinion.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  BallBhoy Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Riceys generaly not a bad lad and I love the talking he does to players Laughing But if he did spit ive lost all respect for him Evil or Very Mad Its the most trampyest action ever and I hate to see lads doing it, Was even ready for hitting one of my own players one time in a soccer game after he done it to my marker Mad
BallBhoy
BallBhoy
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

South Tyrone
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Armaghgeddon Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:45 pm

McMenamimiminimin - Dont like him, never have especially when he dropped his knees into an Armagh players throat.

Forde - Hate all the hype about him and all the Wexford fans saying that he would get into ANY team in Ireland. The fact is he wouldnt.
Reading on another forum before they played Armagh in the NFL, they were saying when does the likes of Clarke or Gooch score 4-5 in a match? - Erm, Henderson just scored 4-3 in his League debut. Go back to your hurling.
Armaghgeddon
Armaghgeddon
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next